Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Too bad adults can act like children. You would think they could find better things and more constructive things to do with their time. I'm sure it will get straightened out soon.

·
Administrator
24,999 Posts
Too bad adults can act like children. You would think they could find better things and more constructive things to do with their time. I'm sure it will get straightened out soon.
What?????

·
Registered
269 Posts
What, did we get a slew of Chinese posts like I saw a few days ago?

·
Administrator
58,425 Posts
yeah,
a low life chinese spammer filled us up with filth around 0330 this morning.
I forgot to move all of that crap to the Trash forum first, and then ban the filth...

that way, there would not have been any tracks left for us to see when we click NEW.

I hope the tracks are all gone now, I don't see them, because I had to look at each post to undelete it, move it, then delete it all over again....

·
Administrator
24,999 Posts
A few days ago someone with 2 posts placed an advertising for illegal drugs . I was going to text someone but knew the watch dogs will sniff him out soon. Good job. It was gone within minutes
When you see something like that click the 3 dots at the upper right of the post then click report.

·
Administrator
58,425 Posts
Yes,
Please do use the 3 Dot menu to report, that sends a flag to all Moderators via email....
so we don't even have to be on the forum to catch it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts