Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
58,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Now the scam artists are invading even our GPS related sites.

How in the world did she find my account? It is listed as private, so much for privacy on social engineered sites..........:whip:

enjoy this little blurb:
While you are at it, take note of the perfect grammar and paragraphing style

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bella2u
Aug 18, 2011 at 05:39 pm Miss Bella Duncan

Hello Dear, Good day to you and how are you doing ,Plz for more details reply to my private email address ([email protected] ) Permit me to inform you my interest of going into business relationship with you.I know this mail may come to you as a surprise, since we have not known or written before. It is due to the political crisis in my country that is getting out of hands that made me to use this medium to seek for your assistance for relocation, as the political crisis is treatning the security of life and propertie as you can see through CNN cable news and BBC news you will know that Ivory Coast is really in political crisis. I am Miss. Bella Duncan, the only Daughter of the late Duncan Gavin, my father was a gold and cocoa dealer. Please permit to inform you my intention of investing this sum with your care and supervision in country with a percentage that will be negotiated among us. If you are willing to cooperate with me let me know so that erchant based in Accra, Ghana and Abidjan (Ivory Coast) and He was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business trips recently. As I have inherited the sum of 7.5MUSD from my late father who died recently. I will furnish you with more details on the next step for smooth achievement of this risk free transaction. Conta ct me on this private mail. ([email protected]) for more details Miss Bella Duncan

·
Premium Member
1,591 Posts
imported post

Considering the state of our economy now maybe we should start sending these things out to Nigeria!

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
imported post

Now I'm pissed !
That two timing witch said I was special.
There goes trust.
:raspberry::raspberry::raspberry:

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts
imported post

NEW GOLDWINGS FOR EVERYONE

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.