Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just a note to you guys: I am new to this forum due to the recent acquisition of a GL1500. However, I am a regular visitor to motorcycle websites as I restore old bikes and tjhere are several sites I visit almost daily. Some of the other sites are excellent but this one is outstanding. I look forward to participating in the future. thanks for the help. Mark in MN

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

cldryder wrote:
Just a note to you guys: I am new to this forum due to the recent acquisition of a GL1500. However, I am a regular visitor to motorcycle websites as I restore old bikes and tjhere are several sites I visit almost daily. Some of the other sites are excellent but this one is outstanding. I look forward to participating in the future. thanks for the help. Mark in MN
:waving:You're close to correct Mark, this is the BEST Goldwing site, welcome aboard!:clapper:

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

cldryder wrote:
Cldryder, Welcome to the "WGGWWS"!

"Worlds Greatest Gold Wing Web Site" !

The things taught on this site are for "Professionals" only, do not attempt them at home, lol!

And if you own any "Sheep" hide them from "Andrews" father !:goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
3,785 Posts
imported post

You're very welcome to the forum, we're just thankful that our IRISH cousins allow us to hang around here and contribute.... :leprechaun: :gunhead:

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

cldryder wrote:

Welcome Mark, This is a great Forum and you can learn something new every day:waving:

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
imported post

Welcome Mark, hope you enjoy the forum. People form all over the world enjoy this place and there are no borders.You will learn new things every day here.:waving:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

Welcome aboard Mark:clapper::waving:

Hopefully you have a fast :18red: (<<notice the color/colour:banana: )

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

Welcome Mark. Your observations are shared by me and many others as well. This is the best Wing forum around, this and the main site are an example of how it should be everywhere. :waving:

·
Premium Member
1,191 Posts
imported post

Welcome Cloud Rider Mark ... to one of the best Winger sites around !!/forums/images/emoticons/extrasmilies2/3sum.gif........../forums/images/emoticons/extrasmilies2/dance.gif/forums/images/emoticons/extrasmilies2/band.gif/forums/images/emoticons/extrasmilies2/hallo.gif/forums/images/emoticons/extrasmilies2/dance.gif SilverDave/forums/images/emoticons/emoticonsxtra/cooldj.gif

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Welcome Mark, remember, You don't have to be mad to be here, but it sure helps:goofygrin:

Great help and great fun here, everything a wing rider wants, ( well, Most things anyway):clapper:

Pete

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Welcome Mark and we would appreciate any pancake recipes you might bring.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Brojees wrote:
Don't be tempted Mark, to be dragged into the "deer alert" thread, unless you are a little :nospam:fan!!!:banana::doh::alco::madeyes:

Pete

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Brojees wrote:
Don't be tempted Mark, to be dragged into the "deer alert" thread, unless you are a little :nospam:fan!!!:banana::doh::alco::madeyes:

Pete
Foxy-san is just jealous because his bunny hopped away!

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

77GL1 wrote:
Brojees wrote:
Uh-yea, pancake?

Great Recipe :goofygrin::goofygrin::goofygrin::goofygrin::goofygrin::goofygrin:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Damn a new or cleaned up engine like that sure looks good! Almost as good as pin up!

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

I would like to have one like that in my 83 :goofygrin: :goofygrin: :goofygrin:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.