Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

MONTGOMERY TOWNSHIP, N.J. – A standoff at a New Jersey bank is over after police learned a "person" seen inside was actually a full-size cardboard figure.

Officers went to the PNC Bank in Montgomery Township on Thursday night after an alarm went off. They saw what they thought was at least one person through the windows of the bank, which had its blinds drawn.

The area was sealed off and three nearby apartment buildings were evacuated as a precaution. Meanwhile, authorities used bullhorns and made telephone calls in a bid to make contact with whoever might be in the bank.

After repeatedly failing to get a response, a SWAT team entered the building and discovered the cardboard figure.

It was not immediately clear what set off the bank alarm.
:cheeky1:
:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

What happens when we run out of tax dollars

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
imported post

We'll ask for a BAILOUT !!!!

Steve-O

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

b679995 wrote:
We'll ask for a BAILOUT !!!!

Steve-O
:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

so true.

·
Premium Member
63,048 Posts
imported post

Bail out, Is that the same as time to pony up suckers or do they just run the printings presses overtime ????
Will anyone here get a dimes worth of any of this bail out money ??????????????

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

NOT

·
Premium Member
63,048 Posts
imported post

Me either.............

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
imported post

Oh yea, there have already been some 50 million dollar bonuses given out to some of the CEOs that caused the problem, You and I will never see a penny!

Steve-O

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

SpiderBob wrote:
What happens when we run out of tax dollars
They print up more and more making it all loose value,only thing is now days they do not even need paper and ink, they just do it electronically.

·
Premium Member
63,048 Posts
imported post

Dean
Your right and to think we're still screwing around with pennies.........

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

what was sooo funny to me was the image of all these swat guys standing out there yelling "freeze!" and danged if they didnt move a muscle!:cheeky1:

Then, they bark more orders, to come out, and they still wont move! I bet those guys felt very silly afterwards!:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
imported post

Oh God,
This reminded me of a story during the 80's about a rookie Police Officer who called in that he had someone inside a closed video store and needed backup.
When asked for a description, he responded that the subject was a Black male, wearing a Red Jacket and would not respond when the officer told him to come to the front of the store.

Oh I forgot, the Black male subject was also wearing a single shiny glove.

Yup,. it was a cutout of Michael Jackson ........

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.