Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Riding weather!!!! :cheeky1:Y'all are welcome to come on out for a ride - hear airfares are cheap on Tuesdays. Local economy could use a boost too.

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
imported post

YOU AIN'T RIGHT!!!

DeDub

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Blackdog, it's going to be 90 to 95 here today.

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

My Girbing's gear keeps me comfortable here in Tenn. But would still love to visit and ride with you!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
imported post

I am thinking SoCal and SoFL forum members should be promptly banned until around March/April...:D

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

Looks like it's gonna get pretty cold around the 20th. I love seeing all you folks with parkas on when it gets below 70.:(:D

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
imported post

Parkas??? Heck, most of them dont even know what that is and probably they dont even own a pair of long pants!!! My son-in-law doesnt!!!

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

Blackdog, I say this with the utmost respect in my heart, and a true spirit of friendship...

[align=center]BITE ME YOU CREEP!

[align=left]:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
[/align][/align]

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
imported post

San DimasJanuary?? LOL I miss Cali. I grew up in Pomona. Not to far from you. My Fav place as a kid was Bonelli Park. Then as a teen, I discovered Raging Waters.. :)

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Goldwings 4 ever wrote:
Looks like it's gonna get pretty cold around the 20th. I love seeing all you folks with parkas on when it gets below 70.:(:D
Not me - grew up in Buffalo, NY (across the falls from you it looks like),Syracuse, NY and Boston - I've earned my weather - and I love it!!! Still like the cold - and tolerate the warm - but I LOVE the in between!!!!

Anyone up for a ride out let us know we'll be touring the countryside. :cheeky1:

(You know I used to always wonder what it was like to be the a** on the other side of the weather - now I know!!! sorry guys too good to resist this "global warming" :shock:)

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

sandcastcb750 wrote:
The problem with California is almost everyday it's the same. I suppose that is not a problem?
You got that right - hey sandcast - I presume your location is Lexington? Bought my first house there - Reed Street - loved it. Great location for doing most anything in the Great State of Massachusetts!!!

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
imported post

That is just so wrong:D:D

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

MDKramer wrote:
Blackdog, I say this with the utmost respect in my heart, and a true spirit of friendship...

[align=center]BITE ME YOU CREEP!

[align=left]:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
[/align]
[/align]
Yeah - I feel the love... your still invited to ride out anytime.... :action:

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
imported post

Im with MDKramer on this one, creep, The snow here today in knee deep, It will be an eternity before I leave for yellowstone :(

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,708 Posts
imported post

Blackdog and SpiderBob;

One of these days, I am going to be on a Goldwing out in your territory...

I demand that we have a RALLY!!! :cool:

I will be sure to give you plenty of heads up time :waving:

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

Blackdog wrote:
Yeah - I feel the love... your still invited to ride out anytime.... :action:
Most likely not this year as we just don't have the vacation time accrued, but I am working with CJ on a western states tour for sometime in 2010.

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
imported post

sure lets go for a ride:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

Weather Warning
Wind chill warning for The Pas-Wanless-Westray-Clearwater Lake Prov Park»
var city="The Pas, Manitoba"; var city=city.split(","); city=city[0]; var provcode="MB"; if(provcode==''){ var countrycode2="CA"; provcode = countrycode2;} var quesrystring="product=weather&placecode=camb0225"; var prodtype="weather"; favourites(city,provcode,quesrystring,prodtype); Current Weather Updated: Tuesday, January 13, 2009, 20:00 CST - The Pas Airport
°C
Clear
Short Term ForecastUpdated: Tuesday, January 13, 2009, 20:00 CST Tuesday
Overnight Wednesday
Morning Wednesday
Afternoon Wednesday
Evening
Clear Mainly sunny Cloudy periods Clear Temp. -32°C -31°C -25°C -26°C Feels Like -44°C -43°C -36°C -37°C Wind NW 15km/h NW 15km/h W 15km/h W 15km/h Humidity 75% 72% 69% 76% P.O.P. 0% 0% 0% 0%

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

Hey - the weatherprincess got it wrong!!!

We set a record!!! 87 degreesF!! :cool:SpiderBob :tutut:must be sweltering.And we're expecting more records today around 84F!!! :doh:

Man this Global warming is serious stuff - I gotta go get out all my mesh gear now. Might have to move back to cooler climate. :action:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.