12,840 Posts
imported post

I think it's cool too, including the face on the sidecar. :cheesygrin:

John

·
Vintage Rider
2,410 Posts
imported post

I have a Stella, '09 model 2 stroke. It tops out at about 50 mph. My Vino 125 outruns it. I can't help but wonder how it would do with a sidecar. But you have to love the Stella. It is a copy (actually an exact duplicate, probably built with the original Vespa tooling) of an old Vespa P series, and still has all the soul of that scooter. It is a 2 stroke, manual shift, manual clutch scooter with a kickstarter. And it is all metal. And it squeaks, rattles, and buzzes, just like you would expect any old scooter to do. And I just love that 2 stroke sound and smell. Unfortunately they no longer sell the 2 stroke model here, I got one of the last. Because of the EPA, they have switched to 4 stroke. Same look, basically the same scooter, but without a lot of the soul of the 2 stroke.

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

Looks like it would be fun taking the wife to dinner in town on that. Neat little ride.:claps::claps::claps:

Gene:action:

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

I like that!

I wonder if I flew up there to pick it up if I could drive it back to NC......

·
Premium Member
20,586 Posts
imported post

GLester wrote:
Looks like it would be fun taking the wife to dinner in town on that. Neat little ride.:claps::claps::claps:

Gene:action:
:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
imported post

That would be awesome to have and putt around in. Great find!

:claps::claps:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.