7,887 Posts
imported post

Now thats funny...LOL...:D

Gene:waving::11red::11red::11red::cooler:

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

This is something I have never seen before--sober or otherwise!! :cooler:This reminds me of something that happened to me back in the sixties. It does not snow very often in Charlotte, N.C., (USA) and when it does,some of the drivers here show how little they know about driving and how unskilled they really are. I would drive to a nearby hill and watch with amazement for hours(I am not hard to entertain) and even help out a few. I drove to a nearby hill one day when there was about8 inches of snow and watched for a while thinking about the many otherroutes these "drivers" could have gone to miss this steep hill. I spotted a Jeep stopped about half way up the hill.

I am thinking all Jeeps are 4 wheel drive so I went over to find out what was going on. There was a Moped laying on its side and a older gentleman "the rider"laying in the snow. The guy in the Jeep went to call local police and I stayed to help the old fellow. He was so coldand after he convinced me it would not hurt him, I agreed to help him into my car.

I gently helped him up and sat him down in the passenger seat andtried to movehis legs around so I could close the door. When I did this, his right leg twisted around backwards and FELL off!! I almost passed out until I realized it was an artificial leg!!

It turned out this old fellow with only one good leg but with the aid of "spirits" had decided on a beer run on his "bike" and a little snow was NOT going to stop him. The Police arrived and when I left, he was trying to talk them into putting his "bike" in their trunk and taking him home making a stop so he could pick up a case of beer.

He did not have him helmet on backwards. He has no helmet at all!!:goofygrin: :goofygrin: :goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

I agree, this girl is stupid and needs serious training!! I mean, fancy wearing a top that makes you look like a Dalmation dog!!! And that red circle round her head doesn't help either.

Pete

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
I agree, this girl is stupid and needs serious training!! I mean, fancy wearing a top that makes you look like a Dalmation dog!!! And that red circle round her head doesn't help either.

Pete
Maybe the red circle means she is a sideways angle?:angel2:

Gene:tongue::11red::11red::11red::cooler:

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

GLester wrote:

Silverfox wrote:

Pete
Maybe the red circle means she is a sideways angle?:angel2:

Gene:tongue::11red::11red::11red::cooler:
Doubtful...

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Why not, half the dopes around here wear their hats backwards.

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

I'll be!!! I never thought my ex would start riding!!!

Ya never know!

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

She bought a car!!!!

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Hey Brojees :stumped: Gee i thought it was bad enough that the Goldwings were all left hand drive, :whip:but that bloody car has the steering wheel on the wrong side as well. :stumped: What kind of place do you guys live. :realshocked: :realshocked: :realshocked:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

Hey, ya gotta give her credit for at least buckling the thing up. :baffled: Although that all the credit I would give her.

Goldwings 4 ever.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

ubarw wrote:
AT least she knew what direction was the front of the bike...
Ah, but she might have it in reverse for all we know!!:goofygrin:

Pete

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

Did you notice the girl she just passed in the background?? It looks like she is laughing her a_s off at her!! :goofygrin: :goofygrin::goofygrin::goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

1984GL1200A wrote:
Bad thing is....she's not blonde!
I bet she dyed her hair!!! :goofygrin: :goofygrin: :goofygrin: :goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

I see little physical evidence to prove that this is actually a female!!

Pete

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.