Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

After a few weeks home from the rally, on 10/146/08, my cousin called and wanted me to meat my home on my way frommy Neurosergon. I told him to Meet me at McDonalds on 12th street in Gadsden. I went inside, and was sitting so I could watch by bike, because of all of the thefts and vandalism, and my cuz knows I cannot turn my head aroundf far because of all the titanium. I waited, waited, and after 20 minutes, I called him and asked where he was at, and he said "I waited at McDonalds for nearly 10 Minutes, and you never showed up. I had to go home" I told him I was parked right by the door, and inside. He then said"I was parked by a black motorcycle." I told him that was mine, and he replied "I thought you rode a GOLDWING".

DUH, Who many colors do they make on Goldwings??? Apparently, he does not know... This really happened!!!

:dude:

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

Heh...he was looking for a Gold bike. :D

Mike

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

MDKramer wrote:
Heh...he was looking for a Gold bike. :D

Mike
So true. It was so funny the way he said it.

Thanks,

Nightrider1

·
2,486 Posts
imported post

SO, Your cousin is a blond, eh?!!

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Scooter,

Yes, he is, but he died his hair jet black, but it apparently didn't work! :D

Thanks,!

Nightrider1

Scooter 7 wrote:
SO, Your cousin is a blond, eh?!!

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Scott,

I was planning to have my Wing painted before I come to Calhoun, but It took all I coulddo to save up in the short time I had to make it, and after the first ride, when we got back I had to take some of my meds, and I grounded myself, and told Tom that I did take them, and I also told him I could not ride under their influence so I stayed at the campgrounds.

I was the one who wanted to go to Maggie Valley and I sugested the ride, but I felt like a hipocrit, because I was unable to ride it.

Thank Bro!

Nightrider1

scotthohio wrote:
Time to get the paint out....

·
2,486 Posts
imported post

So what do you call that?...
Artificial intelligence!!

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Scooter 7 wrote:
So what do you call that?...
Artificial intelligence!!

No Sir Scott.

I call it Just plain down right Intellegent, as well as cautious, and obeying the law.

OPPS! If you were meaning the colored hair, I guess I would call it blind ignrance.

:D

Nightrider1

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

I have a cute one for you if you PM me your e-mail address.
Nightrider1

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.