Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

;)hi all, i only came on to check my mail and again ive been on this site for too long (says herdown stairs):grinner:my butts numb but hey! its worth it!!!:cooler:bri, uk.:12beige:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

1200bikes wrote:
;)hi all, i only came on to check my mail and again ive been on this site for too long (says herdown stairs):grinner:my butts numb but hey! its worth it!!!:cooler:bri, uk.:12beige:
Well done Bri, admitting it is the first step to getting cured. My better half has given up and gone to bed!

Pete

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

My wife has completly given up on my....between this site and my own site I am a lost cause:gunhead::clapper:

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

Get a "Gold Wing Seat" and put it on your computer chair, they will cheer her up !!!:goofygrin:

Oh yea and you can tell her hop on, she can ride with you !:clapper:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

:whip: Damn, you guys need to train your women better!:whip:

Buncha damn whusses!

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

I know the feeling. I keep the link up when I'm at work in my tech room and not out making rounds, and here at home when I get thru the rest of the sites and the e-mail, I end up here. I had to buy me a more comforable chair for my pc at home, now my butt is numbless for these hours online.:)

Gene:waving::11red::11red::11red::cooler:

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

Glester, this is the last site you go to?:baffled:

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

wingdawg101 wrote:
Glester, this is the last site you go to?:baffled:
No actually, I bring up this site on one monitor and keep an eye out for something to happen and cruise other sites on the other monitor. Haven't you heard of multi-tasking?:D

Gene:waving::11red::11red::11red::cooler:

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

I should have know!!!:clapper:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Hey REDWING ...if you are reading this ..can you send this guy some of your "soft butt" tablets ,,that should help him ,,so he can stay on longer ,,and while you are at it send him the sleeping tablets for his better half ,,that solved it for me :goofygrin::goofygrin::goofygrin::goofygrin:Ciaran

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

tpwood wrote:
I know, I'm usually at work on our T1 line, not much on at home!:action: Since I found this site I'm usually here instead of anyplace else. This site is addictive.
Hey tp, the state of your avatar, you look addicted..... what to I am not sure but, definately something!!:goofygrin::clapper:

But you will all agree, there are much worse things to get addicted to.:whip:

Pete

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Usually after making a face like that a little fellow makes a large deposit in the diapers.

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

My wife suggested I see if there is a corbin seat for surfing this website!:goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Palm top, with voice activation, fitted to bike, linked through mobile, and we could all ride and keep in touch on the site, or hand the palmtop to the passenger,and let him/her communicate for us! Head up display on the screenand we could read the posts as we ride!!:clapper::clapper::clapper::goofygrin:

Pete

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
tpwood wrote:
I know, I'm usually at work on our T1 line, not much on at home!:action: Since I found this site I'm usually here instead of anyplace else. This site is addictive.
Hey tp, the state of your avatar, you look addicted..... what to I am not sure but, definately something!!:goofygrin::clapper:

But you will all agree, there are much worse things to get addicted to.:whip:

Pete
Hey Pete, It look like I could deposit in my diapers, maybe let's try a new one Huh!

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

tpwood wrote:
Hey Pete, It look like I could deposit in my diapers, maybe let's try a new one Huh!
Spoil sport, it was giving me a right giggle every time you were posting, but if a man has to change, a man has to change. :baffled:

Haven't you got one of theEmpire State building, after all, it would be appropriate after all those beans your mum shovelled down you!:goofygrin:

Pete

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

tpwood wrote:
I changed it to the Superman Squirel but all I see is the bug tooth biker, I did have a guy with his head up his a***S for a while. Which one you guys want! I know what my X would tell me!
It's surprising how many different places the same picture shows up. I storedthat 'head up' pictureon my computer several years ago. Don't remember where it came from but I saved it because it reminded me of a guy I worked for some years ago.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.