Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I had decided after reading about New Years resolutions to try and do like it was mentioned,,, ride more.

So Saturday I needed to go get a gasket for our pressure cooker. If you've never been standing in the kitched when one lets go, then that's a story for another time.

Well Nancy decided to go with me. This was the first ride she has taken with me since breaking her wrist in early November.

That was a good ride having her behind me again.

Then Sunday morning I had my Platelett appointment at 9:00. So I headed out the 25 miles to the blood bank. Well when I was done at 11:00 and started the bike up, I just couldn't get it to head in the correct direction.

Before it was through with me, it took 70 miles to get the 25 miles back to the house. From now on I'm just going to treat my 1200 like a horse. I'll just give her her head and let her go where she wants.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,688 Posts
imported post

Yup, and it makes me very jealous because my steed ain't around here no mo... :(

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
imported post

lostinflorida wrote:
I just couldn't get it to head in the correct direction.

Before it was through with me, it took 70 miles to get the 25 miles back to the house. From now on I'm just going to treat my 1200 like a horse. I'll just give her her head and let her go where she wants.
Atta boy, L.I.F.!

I have some bikes that behave just like that! Damned things have a mind of their own.... won't go home when they should, especially when I have household chores to do. "Not my fault," I keep telling Red. "It's those stupid bikes! They just will not act properly......!"

She doesn't seem to understand the pressure I'm under.....

Lord, what a riding man has to put up with........

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.