Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Gotta say.....just found this site a few days ago......and I think it's terrific!:clapper: Nice job, webmaster! :clapper:This is gonna be a favorite tromping ground for me, fer dam' sure!:goofygrin:

"If it ain't a Wing, you got it Wong.":D B-man

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the "WGGWWS" !!!:clapper:

(Worlds Greatest Gold Wing Web Site)

Is that Bismarck,So. Dakota?

Which GoldWing do you have?

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

Welcome to a great Goldwing site. There is a lot of great info here. You will enjoy it!:waving:

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Howdy back! That's North Dakota......Bismarck is the Capitol, and is in south central ND. I've got a '82 1100 Interstate. Get to use it next week....taking vacation, and my girlfriend and I are heading to the Black Hills (THAT'S in South Dakota!!) for the week. Thanks for the message. Notice too, on the Sale Forum page, that I'm looking for a good used speedometer. C ya!

"If it ain't a Wing, you got it Wong." B-Man

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Thanks Dean!

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

Check E bay the "Buy it Now" ones you can get fast!

Or " The Old Bike Barn.com"?

Sorry, I ment No. Dakota!

Where is that statue of "Crazy Horse" they've been working on for 20 years, North or South?:baffled:That's cool !

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

Burleyman88 wrote:
Howdy back! That's North Dakota......Bismarck is the Capitol, and is in south central ND. I've got a '82 1100 Interstate. Get to use it next week....taking vacation, and my girlfriend and I are heading to the Black Hills (THAT'S in South Dakota!!) for the week. Thanks for the message. Notice too, on the Sale Forum page, that I'm looking for a good used speedometer. C ya!

"If it ain't a Wing, you got it Wong." B-Man

We were up there a few weeks ago. There is some great riding and a lot of sites to see also. I hope you ride on the Needles highway and make it to the Badlands. We could not see it all in a week and want to go back. Enjoy the ride!:cooler:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

Hey Burleyman88

Welcome to the site!! I have recently joined and have spent way to much time here already (if thats possible:cool: )

Love the saying on your posts

"If it ain't a Wing, you got it Wong."

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Hey Burleyman88 :leprechaun:A big Irish welcome to the Best Goldwing Forum on the net. :clapper:Have a good time in South Dakota. :dance:

Take me back to the black hills,

The black hills of Dakota,

Where the beautiful - - - - * * * * *

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Oh my god .....REDWING can sing as well ...:cooldj:what a man ..what talent ,,,REDWING you are wasted here ...

Oh and by the way Burleyman88 welcome to the only real goldwing site on the net .:waving::waving:..enjoy the craic and most of all have fun :jumper:ciaran

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Het tpwood :leprechaun: What the hell did you do with the babys face.

:stumped: :18red: :stumped:

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

Redwing wrote:

It reminds me of a girl I used to date!!:coollep:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

stretrod48 wrote:
Redwing wrote:

Hey Stretrod, I hope your taste has improved, that baby looks like an Ewok, from Star Wars!!:goofygrin:Or was it a case that she screwed her eyes closed cuz you look like Wookie!!:goofygrin:

Pete

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Redwing wrote:
Hey Burleyman88 :leprechaun:A big Irish welcome to the Best Goldwing Forum on the net. :clapper:Have a good time in South Dakota. :dance:

Take me back to the black hills,

The black hills of Dakota,

Where the beautiful - - - - * * * * *
You sounded a little flat on that last line!:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
stretrod48 wrote:
Redwing wrote:

Hey Stretrod, I hope your taste has improved, that baby looks like an Ewok, from Star Wars!!:goofygrin:Or was it a case that she screwed her eyes closed cuz you look like Wookie!!:goofygrin:
Yes, It has improved since I quit drinking:dance:

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

Hey dude! Got back from SOUTH (hehe) Dakota yesterday afternoon. Had a hell of a good time.:cooldj: Yeah, we did Needles twice. It's too incredible to only see once. I've been thru it many times, having lived there years ago. Plus my aunt lives in Spearfish (50 miles north of Rapid City), so i get there periodically.
Crazy Horse is an awesome site.:shock: It wont be done for probably at least 50 years yet:jumper:; the face was finished I think in 1999. It is located in the Black Hills, yes. We put on probably around 1200-1300 miles (no speedo remember lol) and every mile was magnificent,:D even with some rain, and hot weather, but Wed and Thurs was perfect weather wise, even Friday was good but a little warm. Was a very day yesterday coming home (300 miles), and the last 100 was a little brutal. :?

I missed the bid on that speedo by a buck, but $95 was as high as i was willing to go. Still shopping. I see on oldbikebarn that all Jap speedos are interchangeable; is that your understanding too? I can get one there for 60 bucks, and will prob do that once I'm sure it'll work on my wing. Cya dude (and all other dudes and dudettes reading this!!!!!) Lee

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

Burleyman88 wrote:
Hey dude! Got back from SOUTH (hehe) Dakota yesterday afternoon. Had a hell of a good time.:cooldj: Yeah, we did Needles twice. It's too incredible to only see once. I've been thru it many times, having lived there years ago. Plus my aunt lives in Spearfish (50 miles north of Rapid City), so i get there periodically.
Crazy Horse is an awesome site.:shock: It wont be done for probably at least 50 years yet:jumper:; the face was finished I think in 1999. It is located in the Black Hills, yes. We put on probably around 1200-1300 miles (no speedo remember lol) and every mile was magnificent,:D even with some rain, and hot weather, but Wed and Thurs was perfect weather wise, even Friday was good but a little warm. Was a very day yesterday coming home (300 miles), and the last 100 was a little brutal. :?

I missed the bid on that speedo by a buck, but $95 was as high as i was willing to go. Still shopping. I see on oldbikebarn that all Jap speedos are interchangeable; is that your understanding too? I can get one there for 60 bucks, and will prob do that once I'm sure it'll work on my wing. Cya dude (and all other dudes and dudettes reading this!!!!!) Lee
We were out there the last of June. It is great--I want to go back!! Did you go to Badlands?:jumper:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.