Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hello all,

I am posting to give support to our friend and Brother Winger...Notodd ( Wayne ).

Thru a Merry Christmas text I sent to Notodd , I was informed by his wife that his father unexpectically passed away yesterday. Its always hard to lose a love one, especialy this time of year.

Although I have never met Wayne face to face yet, he has been like a brother to me, spending hours on the phonehelping me thru the hard times that I faced this past summer. I wouldappreciate it if all of youwould help me support Wayne and help him thru thistrying timein his life.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Wayne.

Thats what is so great about this forum, complete strangersbecome family.

Scott.

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
imported post

Notodd, Nothing I can say will make this any better, just know that there are many here to offer support. When and if you want to reach out, there will be friends and strangers willing to help. I am keeping your family in my prayers.

·
Senior Guru
3,873 Posts
imported post

May the good man rest in peace and may his family have the strength to get through the tough days ahead

·
Premium Member
1,514 Posts
imported post

Sorry to here of the loss of your father Wayne. Our heart felt condolences to you and your family

·
Administrator
26,164 Posts
imported post

Sorry to hear that Wayne, I have yet to experience the loss of a parent so I cannot imagine how it feels. Take comfort in knowing any pain and suffering he might have experienced is over, he rests in comfort.
Prayers for you and your family.

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
imported post

Tomorrow is the day we celebrate the life of a child, whose father’s knew that one day he would have to sacrifice his only begotten son for our salvation.

Wayne I hope you can take some solitude in knowing that your father stands next to that man and his son; grieve his passing and celebrate his life. Our thoughts and prays are with you and your family.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Saddened by the news:sadguy:

Wishing Todd and his family the best.

·
Premium Member
6,422 Posts
imported post

My condolences to you and your Family Wayne
and prayers for strength

·
Premium Member
1,522 Posts
imported post

Thank you for all the condolences .. Thank you Scott for making this thread and thank you for being there for me.

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
imported post

Wayne, So so sorry. Be strong my friend. God will be standing right beside you in this time of sorrow. Be strong my friend.

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Our thoughts and prayers :praying:

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
imported post

My heart and soul go out to you and your family. There are no secret words as we all know but you and your family are loved and im sure he would have wanted you to celebrate his live in every way. Peace and hang in there.

·
Premium Member
12,779 Posts
imported post

:praying:Wayne, Prayers for your father to be with the Lord now . May the Lord give your family strength to get thru the coming days and New Year .

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
imported post

Notodd my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family in this time of loss. I pray that the Lord will give you the strength to carry on in your time of loss and mourning.

:praying:

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
imported post

Man I am sorry to hear this bro! I lost my Dad some thirty years ago. I wish I had better memories of him but I don't. I know he did the best he could for what he knew, and I am grateful he was my father. there are horrible demons who call themselves Dads. Celebrating his life and the fondness and love is what I believe is the best. Hoping your memories are on the positive side of life. And praying for you to find your balance.

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
imported post

Sorry to her of this Wayne, thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.