Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Administrator
24,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Communicate with your friends here. We are going there to have a good time and visit with our forum friends, whatever happens at the event we can take or leave. Look forward to seeing you all there.

·
Just one of the guys
4,776 Posts
There is no way I am missing this one. It will be epic for sure, whether it is an epic fail or epic success is yet to be seen.

As long as I can sit around in the evening and chew the fat with friends, get in a few rides during the day, and have fun at the auction I will be happy.

·
Administrator
24,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As long as I can sit around in the evening and chew the fat with friends, get in a few rides during the day, and have fun at the auction I will be happy.
That's what it about.

·
Administrator
24,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Administrator
24,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How do you 'like' something on the forum. I can barely do it on FB, here I am clueless
When you move you cursor over the post the like button shows up on the right.

·
Premium Member
705 Posts
Yippee I feel better already. Good work Dave, everyone needed a timeout. I am also looking forward to meeting some of Dave, Andy and John's friends. This is my first NASSIR so be gentle with me! LOL

·
Premium Member
3,608 Posts
As my lovely Snorebabe said....It will be good to see you again Dave. It will also be good to see ALL of our friends that will be there and hopefully make some new ones!

·
Just one of the guys
4,776 Posts
Yippee I feel better already. Good work Dave, everyone needed a timeout. I am also looking forward to meeting some of Dave, Andy and John's friends. This is my first NASSIR so be gentle with me! LOL

GENTLE...HA. You ask something like that and I guarantee it ain't gonna happen. :ROFL:

·
Best looking member
3,106 Posts

Greeeeeat fresh meat!!!>:)>:)

Don't worry, we will be gentle, like a pit bull on a T bone :ROFL::ROFL:

Your in for a real treat, you will not find better, friendlier and in some cases crazier people (Ok, most cases) anywhere.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
I wish you all the best at Nassir this year. Unfortunately I will not be able to make it. My decision was made last year so it had nothing to do with all the drama developing.

Pwhoever, Beenshot and I have a trip planned to Yellowstone and Glacier NP this year that ate up my vacation time. I've been trying to make it out there for 5 years now. It's finally going to happen.

Enjoy Nassir

Don

·
Administrator
24,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I wish you all the best at Nassir this year. Unfortunately I will not be able to make it. My decision was made last year so it had nothing to do with all the drama developing.

Pwhoever, Beenshot and I have a trip planned to Yellowstone and Glacier NP this year that ate up my vacation time. I've been trying to make it out there for 5 years now. It's finally going to happen.

Enjoy Nassir

Don
You guys have fun, see ya somewhere sometime. I really expect this will be the least attended NASSIR yet based on the activity here.

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
I really expect this will be the least attended NASSIR yet based on the activity here.
I whole heartedly agree...... And after the event is over, he will say it's the members fault for not attending and or participating......

·
Premium Member
705 Posts
Let's don't get that started here. It will be okay I'm gonna run around " Necked " and ride my bike backwards. LOL Really I believe it will all work out ,don't be stressed before we get there. if you want to stress over something just think about the upcoming election. Just makes me want to move to Canada! Not! No offense Ken.

1 - 20 of 147 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.