Administrator
24,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I think it's about 17 counting you.

·
Administrator
57,677 Posts
the last count I had, was 31 bikes

and with quite a few doubles riding in, I expect around 40 of us to be there.

that count is now a month old.... and I seem to remember a few more saying they were coming.

·
Premium Member
3,608 Posts
Please remember to bring items for our annual auction that will be held on Thursday evening. Everyone is asked to bring an item or two that reflects your home area. The auction proceeds will go to a charity that will be announced prior to the start of the auction. So bring your items and your money and we will see you at the auction.

·
Premium Member
3,403 Posts
1. Calhoun GA
2 Colorado
3 Hamburg NY
4Washington (Port Orchard)
5 Eureka Springs AR
6 Simcoe Ontario
7 Fontana Dam NC
8 Edgefield SC
9 Sioux Falls SD (we hope)

If I am wrong on any of these please jump in and fix it

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
I have just been reading through the thread about this year's meet and greet and Helen and I will be sad not to make it over this year to see all our friends, but I have to say, I think it is probably a good thing we aren't able to dump $3k on the air fare. :surprise:

I shall be watching out for what gets planned for Nassir 10. :smile2:

For those that are going, I sincerely hope that you all have a great time and enjoy the whole experience, as we have in the past. Raise a glass, or coffee cup, and drink to your absent friends from the UK and other countries around the world.

Don't for a minute think that we are put off coming over again, trust me, we WILL be back!!! :)

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
I shall be watching out for what gets planned for Nassir 10. :smile2:
IN less this a week we can close the books on N9 and hopefully never have to look back. The much awaited announcement of 10 can't come soon enough for any of us Im sure.

If your Pondering coming over for 10 Pete, depending on when and where it is, I will defiantly be at that one!!!! The Buckets and strings from N8 that we never got to is killing me....... What do you do with them???

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
IN less this a week we can close the books on N9 and hopefully never have to look back. The much awaited announcement of 10 can't come soon enough for any of us Im sure.

If your Pondering coming over for 10 Pete, depending on when and where it is, I will defiantly be at that one!!!! The Buckets and strings from N8 that we never got to is killing me....... What do you do with them???
I would tell you about the buckets and string balls, but I am afraid I would have to then kill you, so I will keep that on hold until we come over again!!

Good to talk to you just now by the way, interesting news indeed!!

·
Banned
12,287 Posts

·
Administrator
21,901 Posts
That is intriguing Dennis, did not know you were interested in such things.

Now, I ask you, how many rally attendees would go to Casper?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Last time we had an eclipse, my girlfriend, mom, kid brother and I piled into my Buick and went to see it at the Stonehenge replica in Washington. Turned out the witches had taken over that site to celebrate the event, so we just watched it from across the river, parked the side of the I-84 freeway.

If not Casper, then one of the other locations dead center on that line. Hell, it's not that far away from your place, is it?

·
Banned
12,287 Posts

·
Administrator
57,677 Posts
I just finished reading every thread on N9, completely, picking up on folks saying they are coming... scattered everywhere, of course.... but here it is, after Excel sorted it all out.

1 96aspencade; Smith Falls, Ontario
1 AZgl1800; Oologah, OK
1 Bike...and Dennis;
2 CoffeePot; 2 Ken Hemingway driving the pickup/trailer/wing
2 Cousin Jack & Sandy; 2
1 DaveO430; Amity, AR
1 Dodge; Maumelle, Arkansas
2 DougW CONFIRMED 5/12/2016
1 Dubs; Halls, TN going to try
1 English Bob; Cooks Creek, Manitoba,
1 fargofour; Fargo ND, Bud
2 Goldwinger 2
1 Goldwings 4 ever Niagara Falls
1 GreenDragon; Dillsboro IN
1 gumbyred; Sioux City, IA
1 Hanko;
2 flylow 2 Charlie & Connie
1 Jluvs2dive;
1 Kyle;
1 liswog; Sabetha KS
1 Lopeha; Austin, AR
1 Peter Goldwing; NJ, FL says he is going to try to be there ( was Gizmo97 )
2 QDaddy; 2
1 RHalbur
1 Sawduster Central MN only 80 miles away
1 Scooter 7
2 Snorebabe; 2 Doug & Michelle, Snorebaby
1 TheBirdman
1 tlbranth; Carnation, WA might come
2 tmdriverwannabe; 2 Mark, Des Moines, IA
1 us385south; Travis, San Marcos TX
1 Wine_r; Keizer, OR
1 Wing4Me; Beverly MA, staying at the KOA
1 Winger77;