Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 147 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
Please remember to bring items for our annual auction that will be held on Thursday evening. Everyone is asked to bring an item or two that reflects your home area. The auction proceeds will go to a charity that will be announced prior to the start of the auction. So bring your items and your money and we will see you at the auction.
Will there be internet bidding snorbabe? Only my stock of insulation tape and hand sanitizer is running low!!! :ROFL:

·
Premium Member
3,608 Posts
Will there be internet bidding snorbabe? Only my stock of insulation tape and hand sanitizer is running low!!! :ROFL:
I have not heard that there will be internet bidding, so I'm assuming that the answer would be NO.

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
Events

We plan on arriving in Sioux Falls on the afternoon of the 11th, leaving on the 14th. I have perused the NASSIR 9 site and see nothing about reservations for any meals or events. Am I missing something, a web page , a notice somewhere else?:nerd:

·
Just one of the guys
4,775 Posts
We plan on arriving in Sioux Falls on the afternoon of the 11th, leaving on the 14th. I have perused the NASSIR 9 site and see nothing about reservations for any meals or events. Am I missing something, a web page , a notice somewhere else?:nerd:

You are not missing it, it just isn't here.

No place to order T shirts, no place to reserve meals, no agenda of events, no list of possible places for rides, nothing at all other than the host assuring us it will be an epic event.

Personally I don't like mysteries, secrets and surprises. I am going to show up to spend time with friends that I get to see once a year and if the events suck, well, I just won't participate in them.

·
Premium Member
3,608 Posts
I have not heard that there will be internet bidding, so I'm assuming that the answer would be NO.
I haven't heard of anything happening. So I guess we just show up and hope for the best.:grin3:

·
Premium Member
1,865 Posts
This is my kind of event....don't have to pre-order nothing, no expectations, no disappointments, though the auction does become a lil tedious. I've got some awesome people to see I haven't seen in awhile, and new ones to meet, and top it all off with the Sioux Falls Jazzfest. :band: I have the date, the time, and a brief explanation why. At the end of the day, I will shake the Captn's hand and say "thanks fella" Hell I even pre-booked my campsite and I've never done that before. What's Her name and I are turning this into a 3 week adventure and other than our Sioux Falls campsite, we have nothing planned, booked, or timelines for 3 weeks. All I know is We'll be seeing the Great River Road, Sioux Falls, The Black Hills, Cody, and Beartooth Pass......maybe, as that can all be changed in a moments notice.

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
This is my kind of event....I've got some awesome people to see I haven't seen in awhile, and new ones to meet, At the end of the day, I will shake the Captn's hand and say "thanks fella"
Note: Quote edited for Content:

Thats the right attitude Kyle!! With good friends, no matter who, what, when or where, a good time will be had by all!

·
Premium Member
1,865 Posts
Jobe05

And you are one of the guys I wish was coming, where da hell am I gonna get Carolans for my coffee? It was the one and only thing I was counting on....very...very disappointed fella :frown2:

You may be the sole reason for not having NASSIR come to full fruition

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
Jobe05

And you are one of the guys I wish was coming, where da hell am I gonna get Carolans for my coffee? It was the one and only thing I was counting on....very...very disappointed fella :frown2:

You may be the sole reason for not having NASSIR come to full fruition

Kyle........

I know I would let you down, but Nikki?? Not a chance!!

I gift is awaiting her!

·
Premium Member
1,865 Posts
Kyle........

I know I would let you down, but Nikki?? Not a chance!!

I gift is awaiting her!
She could use the dish soap and dish pan..thanks bud:x We did do an awesome job of making pancakes didn't we.

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
We are the flippers of all flippers!!! Made a hell of a mess but whats new........

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
...hope y'all like grits with them pancakes..

·
Administrator
24,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #55

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
...hope y'all like grits with them pancakes..
Here in the south we love Grits........ But I loved them when I was a kid in NY also............ So I guess it's not a regional thing...

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
...Grits in the Midwest.

I don't know if Oatmeal is as easy. We'll wing it somehow..

·
Premium Member
1,865 Posts
Ya gotta try grits...Canadian Style......Cover with a hand full of cornflakes, brown sugar, and milk. Jobe05....how many people have tried eggs scrambled in the shell then cooked eh? That was a NASSIR original from Fontana. Though we may not want to divulge the secret to scambling them in the shell

41 - 60 of 147 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.