Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 147 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
Who would think scrambling an egg in the shell could possibly kill you?

Well.......... He did try to scramble 20 dozen at a time........

I wouldn't suggest doing it his way.....

·
life is good
1,168 Posts
Ya gotta try grits...Canadian Style......Cover with a hand full of cornflakes, brown sugar, and milk. Jobe05....how many people have tried eggs scrambled in the shell then cooked eh? That was a NASSIR original from Fontana. Though we may not want to divulge the secret to scambling them in the shell
life you gotta love it. grits and cornflakes!!:)

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
I've this Cajun friend here that's gonna help out our hungry ways.
I've my input on what I'd like for us to eat, but this fella and his Dad might surprise us....

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
I've my input on what I'd like for us to eat, but this fella and his Dad might surprise us....
Hope they don't surprise us too much. Some of us have food allergies that need to be considered.

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
Hope they don't surprise us too much. Some of us have food allergies that need to be considered.
No. Any surprises will be in addition to a "normal" breakfast/dinner.
I'm shooting for a well-rounded breakfast and a simple supper/dinner.

·
Premium Member
1,867 Posts
life you gotta love it. grits and cornflakes!!:)
Gives a bit of crunchy texture, and if you're under 30, you can use Frosted flakes instead of corn flakes

·
Administrator
25,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Just a guess here but does that mean you have meals planned?

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
Just a guess here but does that mean you have meals planned?
As in the opening post of the NASSIR9 thread, a food truck will be provided at the Cloud 9 for breakfast and some sort of dinner, ...free, of course.

·
Premium Member
1,867 Posts
ooouuu....wieeeeee....I am due for a good feed of crawfish, catfish pie, creole jambalaya, gator gumbo, or shrimp etouffee. Maybe he'll do us a treat of beignet for dessert, or chien chaud. (Manitoba French slang for Queues de castor-known in English as beaver tails in Canada or elephant ears in the US)

·
Premium Member
1,867 Posts
As in the opening post of the NASSIR9 thread, a food truck will be provided at the Cloud 9 for breakfast and some sort of dinner, ...free, of course.
Heh Capt'n......howsabout sending that food truck over to the KOA fella. Hell I'll chip in What's Her Name and Red's services as sous chef and bottle washer

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
Heh Capt'n......howsabout sending that food truck over to the KOA fella. Hell I'll chip in What's Her Name and Red's services as sous chef and bottle washer
I've a shuttle planned.

·
Premium Member
1,867 Posts
I've a shuttle planned.
I'll still throw in What's Her Name and Red. CJ and I will pick them up for a ride when their duties are done, I'm sure they won't mind:lash:

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
Hey!, CJ and Red coming out?
That'll be Great!

·
Premium Member
1,867 Posts
That'll be Great!
Yup...the last I heard. My campsite was beside theirs but since I'm staying for the Jazzfest I had to change sites.....besides...CJ sounds like a chainsaw when he sleeps.

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
That'll be Great!
Yup...the last I heard. My campsite was beside theirs but since I'm staying for the Jazzfest I had to change sites.....besides...CJ sounds like a chainsaw when he sleeps.
JazzFest is a big weekend here.
Bike-wise, this coming weekend is the one everyone here has been waiting for.
If anyone is here by this Sunday, the largest Parade ride of the year will be happening.
Wednesday the 13th won't be too shabby either as far as Parade rides through Town go.

·
Administrator
25,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
I'm heading out right now, just as soon as I can get my gear on. See ya'll.

·
Banned
12,287 Posts

·
Administrator
58,756 Posts
Dodge and Lopeha just texted me, they are leaving Cabot, AR now headed direct to Claremore, OK to stay the night there.

TMW early, they will be here at my house, pull Andy's bike off the trailer, and put mine up on the trailer.

Once that is done, we are off for Belleville, KS for the first overnight.
Then to Hot Springs, SD for 3 days of touring.

·
Junior Grue
8,153 Posts
Dodge and Lopeha just texted me, they are leaving Cabot, AR now headed direct to Claremore, OK to stay the night there.

TMW early, they will be here at my house, pull Andy's bike off the trailer, and put mine up on the trailer.

Once that is done, we are off for Belleville, KS for the first overnight.
Then to Hot Springs, SD for 3 days of touring.
So what you're saying is that with Dave already on the road and you leaving in the morning that it's the time for us mice to play?:ROFL:

61 - 80 of 147 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.