Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 147 Posts

·
Administrator
Xenforo vehicle detail line
59,236 Posts
So what you're saying is that with Dave already on the road and you leaving in the morning that it's the time for us mice to play?:ROFL:
yep, the mice can play.... but beware of that secret weapon I told you about :laugh:

and don't forget Flyone has full mod rights also.....

on the way up, I can use the smartphone to casually browse the forum.....
and if someone has an issue, I can fire up my Verizon 4g WiFi router and use the laptop on my knees..... where there is a will, there is a way...

kind of neat, I sit this trip out, in the right seat under Air Conditioning!!! >:)

once we get to our destinations, we roll the two 1800s off the trailer, and get ready to ride around and gawk....

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
Hope all four of you guys have a trouble free trip. See you later.
Fly, I hope everyone does.
Each year, someone here dies on a motorcycle that I either know or am acquainted with.
This year, ...it hasn't happened yet, so everybody needs to watch each other and their respective spaces while riding or driving with bikes attached to 'ya.

·
Junior Grue
8,153 Posts
I see that he's flying incognito, not nice.:lash:
I'll get back to you on that other thing but right now I can't see it happening for reasons I'll explain elsewhere.:sadguy:

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
What's her Name and I are heading out tomorrow (Friday).....kinda taking the long way to get there through Wisconsin and Iowa

·
Registered
26 Posts
Fly, I hope everyone does.
Each year, someone here dies on a motorcycle that I either know or am acquainted with.
This year, ...it hasn't happened yet, so everybody needs to watch each other and their respective spaces while riding or driving with bikes attached to 'ya.
I hear ya there, you gotta be careful around here, the cagers can be pretty dense. Keep out of blindspots, and be ready to pile on the brakes at a half-second's notice.

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
Unfortunately I won't be making this one. It didn't work out. I hope you all have a great time and safe travels!

John

·
Administrator
22,364 Posts
:byebye:

I'm afraid I'm going to have to bail out at the last minute, too.
So Bike gets its way and won't be tilting with bison after all. :?

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
Jluvs2drive, I was looking forward to seeing you again, that sucks fella.

Dennis, figured for sure you'd be here. Guess I'll have to look you up when I get to Mesa this year. Azgl1800 had it all set up you were going to check my valves....or maybe he didn't tell ya about that.

·
Premium Member
12,748 Posts

Dennis,........... Azgl1800 had it all set up you were going to check my valves....or maybe he didn't tell ya about that.
or maybe he did :surprise: :ROFL:

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
yep, the mice can play.... but beware of that secret weapon I told you about :laugh:

Ken, that's funny right there! :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
Kyle,

I was looking forward to seeing you guys again as well, and all of my other forum friends that I have met and haven't met yet. :-( Have an awesome time and enjoy your extended ride! :)

John

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts

·
Administrator
22,364 Posts
I was really looking forward to going. If for no more than some pleasant weather. Right now we are at 93 degrees. That's 22 more than Sioux Falls.
And it's 2 hours earlier here!

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
I was really looking forward to going. If for no more than some pleasant weather. Right now we are at 93 degrees. That's 22 more than Sioux Falls.
And it's 2 hours earlier here!
Next week should be like today; 80°ish w/low humidity

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Just a quick correction, John. Wpgfire, LAWRENCE, will be attending. Along with the lovely wife, HELEN. We're booked into the KOA.

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
On the way! Beautiful day to day, all the way from home to near Peoria, IL.

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
The Snore's have arrived at N9 and have checked in the Cloud 9

·
Administrator
25,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
AZGL1800, Dodge, Lopeha & Dave0430 have arrived.

Reactions: OnaWingAndaPrayer
81 - 100 of 147 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.