Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 147 of 147 Posts

·
Best looking member
3,103 Posts
Well it looks like you guys made the most of it anyway.
At the end of the day, it is all about the meeting of friends.
Hey Liam, how the heck are you?? Bob (Goldwings4ever) and I were talking about you on the way home from 9, was wondering if you are planning on visiting the Toronto area again anytime soon? It would be great seeing you again.

·
Voice in the wilderness
237 Posts
Hey Liam, how the heck are you?? Bob (Goldwings4ever) and I were talking about you on the way home from 9, was wondering if you are planning on visiting the Toronto area again anytime soon? It would be great seeing you again.
My apologies for not replying sooner to this but I have not been here in a long time. Never been able to log in after that password fiasco. There are plans for me to visit the US or Canada maybe both, next year. I am thinking of maybe doing NASR 10 if they'd let me. Would be great to see you guys again too.

·
Administrator
57,377 Posts
My apologies for not replying sooner to this but I have not been here in a long time. Never been able to log in after that password fiasco. There are plans for me to visit the US or Canada maybe both, next year. I am thinking of maybe doing NASR 10 if they'd let me. Would be great to see you guys again too.

Hello again Liam,
good to hear from you, and you better make NASR 10 a must do event.
There are plans to make it really great!

and there is a rumor that instead of a ghost host, that there will be about 5 or 6 hosts there in person!!! :smile2:

·
Best looking member
3,103 Posts
You are always welcome for NASR or a visit to Canada, or both. If you do make it to Canada Bob and I will do our best to make sure you are entertained and fed to your hearts content.

Hope to see you soon.

·
Administrator
20,566 Posts
Hello again Liam,
good to hear from you, and you better make NASR 10 a must do event.
There are plans to make it really great!

and there is a rumor that instead of a ghost host, that there will be about 5 or 6 hosts there in person!!! :smile2:

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Liam, you are always welcome my friend!!!!! Come on over for NASR10! We would love to have you!

·
Premium Member
3,362 Posts
For those who have never been to Seneca Rocks, its a great area. I have ridden a lot in that area and there is good food at the Gateway restaurant just south in Riverton. I will be attending a Rally in nearby Elkins the following week.

There is a Honda Dealership in Petersburg, WV (24 miles from Seneca Rocks).

Tri County Honda
135 S. Main Street
Petersburg, WV
(304) 257-4420

·
Administrator
57,377 Posts
there is good food at the Gateway restaurant just south in Riverton.

ah!!! that gives me a good reason to do a short Ride to Eat! :)

at the moment, I don't think I will have my bike with me. we are traveling with two 60# dogs and a cat. one extra large dog cage (folds down) and a cat carrier ( all of this so we can leave them in the room for a while ). but, this all takes up a lot of room, and the dog food will fill up a big tote to the brim, a 2nd tote for a bunch of towels to dry their little feet off before they are allowed into the room. ( don't want doggie tracks for the hosts to complain about ). a 1 gallon water sprayer to help clean the dog's feet. a food storage for Cynthia and myself, plus the odd assortment of luggage that is entailed for us to be away from home over a two week period.

all of y'all that travel with women already know that a little "go bag" just won't cut the mustard :rofl:
so, the bike trailer probably isn't big enough to hold the bike and the "necessaries". :)

141 - 147 of 147 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.