Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Three days and counting!

1K views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  SETHAN12 
#1 ·
imported post

Well almost all the packing is done, I carry 53 items when I leave for a trip.......... A deck of cards and a toothbrush. This is the first time I made a trip with so many destination,we'llseehow itworks. Leaving Spotsylvania, Va. in the am on the 1st, then to Atlantic Beach, NC, Asheborro, NC, on to Jackson Miss., Chandler, Az., Mesa, Az., andthen back to Topeka, Ks on the 12th for the Rhino Christmas party, next to Jackson, Tenn. and then home, by the 15th. I've taken trips this long or longer before, but only one destination. Happy holidays folks and have a safe one.

#4 ·
imported post

Be safe and enjoy. Want to see many pictures so remember the camera.:byebye:

#8 ·
imported post

AZgl1500 wrote:
wow! I see my home town is on your list!

Lunch is on me :cheeky1:
That sounds messy.

How about lunch on the table instead? hee hee...

#12 ·
imported post

Wishing you a safe, warm and enjoyable ride, Jim. I'm sure the 'multiple destination' thing won't pose a problem.Which bike you taking?

Oh ya ..... don't forget to sleep sometime, huh! LOL

Dusty

#14 ·
imported post

Ride safe Luddy....keep alert...don't trust the cages...enjoy the journey...return home happy !!:action:

Of course,'IF' you're on a 'WING' you're nothing but HAPPY !!! :cheesygrin:

#16 ·
imported post

The excitement is building. I can almost feel it!!:dance:

Be safe and ride on!!!:action::byebye:

Remember, lots of pictures!!:byebye:

#17 ·
imported post

Leaving at 6:30 am tomorrow, thanks for all the well wisher, some of you I'll see on the trip, and all of you have a happy holiday season.

#18 ·
imported post

Happy trails my friend :waving:

I hope your not getting any of the weather we are having today and tomorrow. Lots of wind and rain.

We'll keep the fires burnin for your return.

#19 ·
imported post

Leaving in about ten and one half hours. Thanks for all the well wisher. Some of you I'll see in a few days some in a week or so, to all, happy holidays.

#21 ·
imported post

Time is drawing nigh. Hope the excitement of the trip did not keep you awake last night.

Be safe and enjoy your trip, and above all

Take a lot of pictures!:waving:

Post them when you get home!:waving:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.