Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Dont forget to put the clock back :clapper:eek:ne hour on your :18red::15red::1000yellow:An extra hour in bed this morning. Hurragh ! ! ! :grinner: It does'nt matter about the other clocks. :crying:

:bat: :18red: :bat:

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

Ay thats a good point. An extra hour always comes in handy!

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Redwing and englishted,I didn'trealize daylight saving time is practiced in Ireland and England. Pardon my ignorance. I know Benjamin Franklin gotit started in the U.S. but how did it get started over there?

It's getting cool here in the Pacific Northwest now, around 39F with fog tonight. I rode about 20 miles to my sister's place this afternoon when the sun was out but it was a pretty cold ride home after the sun went down. Been such a good summer and fall here I must have forgotten to prepare for the cooler stuff. Got to get the long johns out!:p

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

exavid wrote:
Redwing and englishted,I didn'trealize daylight saving time is practiced in Ireland and England. Pardon my ignorance. I know Benjamin Franklin gotit started in the U.S. but how did it get started over there?

Hey exavid, It's all got to do with GMT but it does'nt save daylight time.:whip: When the clocks went back at the end of Oct the daylight time got shorter and a bit brighter earlier in the morning. :coollep:Now when I take my :18red:eek:ut for a spin in the evening, I have to use more lights and I think this is affecting my electricty bill at home. :crying:Raaahhhh ! ! !

:santahat: :18red: :santahat:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.