Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I am going to try one more time! New belts and for the life of me left side sitting on my beauty with belts replaced is still a tooth off? Right side lines up with doe and T1 -1. Spins over with no binding of any sort? Should I remove again, I have read here that it will run fine but I would rather all line up!! Help!:gunhead::action:

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

I think you know the answer... don't you?

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Yes sir I think I better try it again ? Hows things up there? Hot Im sure! ima gonna get it right:waving:

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
imported post

The engine may sound OK when running with a timing belt one tooth off but performance and gas mileage will suffer. One tooth off is probably close to 10 degrees.

Q

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Thanks to all, I got it. Every thing aligns now, just took a litle more patience and a little oomph. Now for plugs and fire her up before reassembly. can't wait to try my new morgan carb tune I think she will run a whole lot better, running good to start with. Thank you!

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

You'll be glad you did. It won't be sitting in the back of your mind while you ride.

Things are hot up here right now but hey, I'm just glad to be here.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

I am already glad I did , enough for today get it all back togather later! Best regards to ya Rudy inNoath Jawga.:waving::action::D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.