Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Your post on replacing the belts was excellent.
I tackled it and the use of white paint to mark the gears was most useful as they were very visible to check.

Thanks again :waving:

·
Older and Wiser
1,734 Posts
imported post

I watched the video. It looks like a lot of work to change belts on a 1200 Wing, compared to a 1500.

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

Yes ... Steve has many excellent articles/tutorials here, never mind the always eager, helpful members, which is why I use the 'Please Donate' button at the bottom of the page every once in a while, to help keep this excellent site going. ;)

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
imported post

Hey Dusty, I see you promote Rudy's Panel Keeper kits. I have some, BUT they are sitting in my garage right now. Have not had, nor taken, the time to put them on. Are they easy, hard, or average to do?

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

Average. Just take your time with the prep that is required. Follow his instructionsmaking sure you have the paint scrubbed off the inside of the panels (I found medium grade steel wool worked well) clean the area well and take the time to mark off the area where you are going to position them, test fit, clean off with rubbing alcohol, apply the adhesive promoter, then peel n stick.

Not much more than that to it. Easier than I thought it would be, just a little ... time consuming, doing the prep work. A great 'rainy day' project.

Any problems or anything you are unclear about, give Rudy a shout and I know he'll respond to your questions/concerns in a very prompt manner!

Great products! :readit:

Dusty

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.