Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I dont know for sure but i Belive that if your in need of fork bushing's in a hurryand honda does not have them in stock. Go to the local engine rebuilder and start looking through cam bearings. I would bet you could find a match and for under $10us you could get all 4 although the lower ones you will probably have to split.

Pat

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

FitzAl wrote:
That's a good point, never thought of that before. :clapper:
Hey FitzAl :waving: "Gurus" are not to admit that they didn't know about something in front of ordinary members. :whip:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
FitzAl wrote:
That's a good point, never thought of that before. :clapper:
Hey FitzAl :waving: "Gurus" are not to admit that they didn't know about something in front of ordinary members. :whip:
One is, that's me! Mainly because it's becoming too difficult to hide the fact!

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Redwing. wrote:
One is, that's me! Mainly because it's becoming too difficult to hide the fact!
Hey exavid :waving:Dont give in now, keep your chin up. :clapper:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
imported post

Well done Pat, you'll be a guru before Redwing. He's even struggling to keep his post count up and has to resort to repeated complaining posts to keep ahead of Paul! :p:p

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Budegan wrote:
Well done Pat, you'll be a guru before Redwing. He's even struggling to keep his post count up and has to resort to repeated complaining posts to keep ahead of Paul! :p:p
Hey Budegan :gunhead: What does all that rubbish mean. :stumped: If you would prefer i will stop posting, if it's annoying you. :whip:

:crying::18red::crying:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
Budegan wrote:
Hey Budegan :gunhead: What does all that rubbish mean. :stumped: If you would prefer i will stop posting, if it's annoying you. :whip:
Now, now, boys let's not get testy. The place wouldn't be the same without the both of you. Bedugan's pulling your leg! Besides REDWING's count will remain ahead of mine! I would never commit the Lese Majeste of exceeding my elder's postings!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.