Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

so here's a thought. would it be worth starting a thread that everyone could put the tire and milage they got out of that tire. NOT their opinion of the tire just the milage. everyone has their own opinion. just thought it would be interesting to see the comparison. :baffled::shock:

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Could be - my present E3's have around 18,000 miles & still holding the road. :waving::action::action:

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

It will still vary because some guys ride them to the rags and others pull them before the wear bars.

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Yep, then there's air pressure, aggressiveness, 1up / 2up, trailers, and the
darksiders. :action::action::action::action:

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
imported post

only can tell you on my HD changed the first set at 15K becuase I had a nail in the rear and changed both to WWW tires. Bike has 34K and still on second set

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

rcmatt007 wrote:
only can tell you on my HD changed the first set at 15K becuase I had a nail in the rear and changed both to WWW tires. Bike has 34K and still on second set
Whats a World Wide Web tire? :?

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,195 Posts
imported post

Silly Ferret, it is a Wild Wooley Willing tire :D

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

i know, just thought it would be fun to see. your right soooo many variables.

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

rcmatt007 wrote:
no sillies, it means "Wimacktendienk, Wingolauksik, Witahemui"
Hey roger - Do you get these at Walmart :baffled::baffled:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

You callin' my brother a hood?!!??:thumpingmad:

·
Premium Member
1993 gl1500, 1976 gl1000
3,793 Posts
imported post

rcmatt007 wrote:
just checking to see if there are others of the brotherhood of cheerful service
Roger, you're sure a trouble maker lately! You feeling your oats, or what? :weightlifter::weightlifter:Didn't you listen in your brotherhood of cheerful service map reading and compass course? :p

Anyway, what brand of WWW tire are you referring to?

·
Probationary
4,535 Posts
imported post

I am one of those who would NEVER take my tires down to the wear bars...or minimal tread.

Too often, I ride 2up + load & sometimes a trailer. Not to mention what I run over & never know about.

Tires & brake pads are changed 'before' they are worn down.....especiallyon the bikes.

Tires & brakes are my two highest priorities on a bike...which comes from experiences over the past 4 decades.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
imported post

okay, the words are from order of the arrow which is a boyscout honour society...

the WIDE WHITE WALL tires are dunlops for Harleys, the bike came with narrow white walls, and when I needed to change the rear I changed them both to wide white walls( I would have to look up the particular designation)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.