There is some VERY impressive Video on the website
http://www.rhinotire.com/
Thank You

Steve-O b679995

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

It basically adds $100 per tire and you buy the tire from them.
Good looking stuff though.

·
Premium Member
20,619 Posts
imported post

Rudy wrote:
It basically adds $100 per tire and you buy the tire from them.
Good looking stuff though.
It is interesting..........

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

I am thinking that my piece of mind Just MIGHT be worth it.
They are really torturing those tires in the video, and even with a DRILL putting 3" screws in the tire. My tires only have 3k on them so I have a while to decide if it would be worth it to me..

Steve-O

·
Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
61,499 Posts
imported post

I think that when I get back on a wing, that I will invest in those tires with the Rhino lining.

Purely a safety factor here. Mardonna wears a prosthesis and her right leg isn't all that stable.

I just simply cannot afford tire issues.

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
imported post

Nobody has tried the Rhinotire yet? I couldn't find any price information. As already mentioned, what would piece of mind be worth? As far as blowouts go, I would think it wouldn't help much if you ran over somethingthatcould knock a hole in your tire.Sometimes rapidloss of air can cause the tire to separate from thewheel. In that case all of the Rhinotire in the world wouldn't help.

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
imported post

Pretty cool I might email them and learn more on them and if I like will try to become a distributor for extra cash

·
Premium Member
2,419 Posts
imported post

b679995 wrote:
I am wondering if anyone has tried these Rhino Punture Proof tires
and had any comments, either Bad or Good
There is some VERY impressive Video on the website
http://www.rhinotire.com/
Thank You

Steve-O b679995
I've had them on mine for, about, 8,000 miles now. I do 'feel' better about things. You know like pulling off to the side of the road (not knowing what kind of crap has accumulated there).

I showed them to the dealer (he never heard of them either), when I had them mounted - they were all very impressed with it. They are also supposed to add life to your tires. Something about dissipating the heat better and giving longer wear. Of course I got a good deal on them. The Maintenance package I bought, from the dealer, included a new set of tires. I just paid the difference for the Rhinoing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.