Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

there seems to be a lot of talk in my area from goldwing owners whom are saying purchasing good quality passenger tires such as michelin and installing them on a goldwing,gives a better ride,better handling,more miles out of tires and much cheaper then regular bike tires such as dunlop elite3's

Has anyone on the forum had an experience with this issue or any advice

thanks

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,202 Posts
imported post

if you use the term "darksider" or "darkside", you will find a huge number of threads on the subject.

You could also use the terms 'CT' or 'CT tire'
lots of threads just use that term.

Look in the General Forum, that is where most of the discussions are. I will move this thread to the General Forum as it is not relative to actually fixing a bike.

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
imported post

Lindeman wrote:
there seems to be a lot of talk in my area from goldwing owners whom are saying purchasing good quality passenger tires such as michelin and installing them on a goldwing,gives a better ride,better handling,more miles out of tires and much cheaper then regular bike tires such as dunlop elite3's

Has anyone on the forum had an experience with this issue or any advice

thanks
>>>>>>>> http://mcdarksiders.forumotion.com/<<<<<<<<<<<< Should answer about all of your questions. I'm # 947 there.

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Sounds like you have some 1st hand information from the horses mouth, talk to your buddies who are doing it. :action::action:

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
imported post

Yup, Darkside, CT, etc. I'm a darksider too. lol

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
imported post

96aspencade wrote:
Sounds like you have some 1st hand information from the horses mouth, talk to your buddies who are doing it. :action::action:
Every chance I get.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.