Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

For some reason I can't reply in the post but it looks to be a pretty decent deal. I'd have the owner send me more pictures of it. I drove five hours to get mine earlier this summer. Good luck.

·
mr irrelevant
2,205 Posts
imported post

I was just offering it up as something that someone on here may want. Im not looking to buy one..thanks though...

·
Premium Member
20,585 Posts
imported post

VTX, the reason why you can't post on that thread is because I locked it. We try to keep this for sale forum for our members who are trying to sell something at the top of the boards. CL and E-Bay ads are fine, but it is not fair to our members who use this board to have a E-Bay or Craigslist listing from somebody who is not a member of this forum appear at the top and causing memberslistings to the travel to the bottom of the page or even worse, the next page. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Flyone wrote:
VTX, the reason why you can't post on that thread is because I locked it. We try to keep this for sale forum for our members who are trying to sell something at the top of the boards. CL and E-Bay ads are fine, but it is not fair to our members who use this board to have a E-Bay or Craigslist listing from somebody who is not a member of this forum appear at the top and causing memberslistings to the travel to the bottom of the page or even worse, the next page. ;)
Understood!!!!!!!:ssshh:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.