Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Ok guys, the HD is almost gone:cheeky1: (I'll know for sure tomorrow), and the one decision I still need to make is if I should get the Wing with or without ABS. So, let me know your feelings on this one. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

I noticed the other day when I took a test drive, that the brakes feel quite mushy. I'm used to the HD I have now that has a very firm front brake feeling. Is the mushiness just a quirk of the ABS /LBS systems so they are not so easy to lock up?

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

One more question Mr.1200....who do you have your insurance through, and, if you ever had to use them, how were they? Thanks again for all of your help.

This board really helps a newbie get started!

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

xhdpilot wrote:
the one decision I still need to make is if I should get the Wing with or without ABS.
Hey xhdpilot :waving: ABS no question about it. :clapper:It's going to cost you a few more $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $. But if you put the price of your life :stumped:at $1000 then dont get ABS. :crying:The other thing, get that HD out of your gateway quickly. :whip:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

ABS is the way to go. It will feel different to the HD, but lets face it you will get used to the new setup within a few miles of riding and you won't want to go back to non ABS again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.