Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 1310 Posts

·
Premium Member
986 Posts
imported post

This is a great site! Everyone seems very friendly and helpful.

And, Thanks from Oklahoma.

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
imported post

Great to be a part of an international GW site. Gotta Love the Love!!

BigBear from Louisiana USA

08 GL1800

85 Yamaha XV1000

·
Premium Member
6,870 Posts
imported post

Welcome from the
Steve Saunder's GOLDWING FORUM

A Big Welcome FromTEXAS

:waving:

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
imported post

I have already used the free advice from the forum but want to post a hello also, from all that i read i am the odd ball, my 1100 Goldwing Intestate nickname is "litte Mule", I ride it, feed it (fuel up), ride it, feed it, etc.. basically i am lazy, love to ride but hate to polish.
THANKS AGAIN FOR THE GREAT WEB SITE. COL. FISH IN MISS.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
imported post

Just joined. I recently bought an '85 GL1200A. Bike has only got 19,000 miles on it. I am going to have to rebuild the carbs but I am sure that it will be woth it. The information that I have read on this site about carbs is what led me to believe that this is my problem. I am happy to be part of something where people are so willing to help eachother.

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
imported post

Hello, Wayne and Connie from western Kentucky. We have a 2002 Goldwing pearl yellow with matching trailer. Since building the trailer we have gone from our 32 ft fifthwheel back to tent camping and enjoying every minute of it.

Thanks for letting us join and ride safe

Wayne & Connie

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
imported post

Hello,

Just wanted to say thanks for such a great site. It has been a blessing for me! On more than one occasion the information I found here allowed me to fix my bike, and saved me countless dollars in repairs.

I've been fortunate enough to ride the Lord's highways for years...and learn a thing or two along the way. I hope that one day I'll be able to share what I've learned to help out my fellow riders.

Ride safe and God Bless!:cooler:

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
imported post

Hello

Just found your site while looking for info on fixing the front end shimmy on my 05 Wing. Was able to easily find out what to do and a whole lot more. Look forward to logging on often for great info, news, etc..

Thanks again

Chris (overdaroad)

Overdaroad is for the millions of miles I have logged in a trailer, however next will be my new toy. The 05 Goldwing is amazing. Happened to be servicing my 06 Roadstar when this was in for trade. Enuf said. I picked it up the next day and have already logged 8000 miles.

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
imported post

Welcome to all you new guys,

When you get a minute please fill in your location under your profile.

Visit often, Contribute as much as you can and above all ride safe.

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
imported post

Hello to all from Florida..
Just inherited a 83 Aspencade thats fairly rough.. Looking forward to restoring it a bit and then riding it.. It's been a "few" years since I've been on a bike, but they say you never forget.. We'll see..
Looking forward to talking with you all and hoping there will be some friendly advice as well.. While I'm new to Goldwings I'm not new to motorcycles, so this will be interesting.. Please feel free to contact me, and thank for a great forum..

Rich..

Previous bikes

Yamaha FJ1200
Yamaha Virago 750
Triumph 750 Bonnville..

·
Older and Wiser
1,734 Posts
imported post

Brian13avon wrote:
Hi guys another newie. Cannot get my head round the amount of information and sound advice on Steves site. Tried to donate but it comes up in USD, is this the norm.
Welcome to the board Brian. Paypal will automatically convert to your currency. USD is the most popular currency on the web and that would be why most people choose it as their default way of recieving and sending money. Its an international forum here but most of us are in the USA so having the default set to USD means we don't need to scratch our heads trying to work it out. :goofygrin:

·
Whitey08
2008 Honda Goldwing
6 Posts
imported post

I would like to say a heartly "Hello" to all the Goldwingers from Beautiful Beaufort, South Carolina.

:waving:

I will get my profile updated next. I have a 2008 Great White, and love it. I have only put 5,000 miles on it, but I am sure it has plenty more. Looking at using the NOLAN N42 helmet with basic kit and bluetooth kit soon. Look forward to hearing from you all.

James

08 Great White

·
Lock and Key Guru
1,030 Posts
imported post

:cool:Hi ,

just put my deposit down on a 1500se can't wait to start riding.

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
imported post

Welcome all new members to the best Goldwing forum in the world from the State of Confusion..............Kansas! :waving:

101 - 120 of 1310 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.