Status
Not open for further replies.
1261 - 1280 of 1310 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
imported post

truckerden wrote:
Hey glad to be a new member I lve in Ar and enjoy my Wing very much and love riding on week-ends
We have some really outstanding mem's in AZ! Welcome to the forum! Look into posting in the new member forum. as this is an existing thread and you will be overlooked here. Bobalou PM with Q's.

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

truckerden

:15red:Welcometo this Great Site!:12black:
Pull up a chair and join on in!
:stumped:Got a Technical question on your wing:stumped:

http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/forum1/
:baffled:Got a General Motorcycle Question:baffled:
http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/forum4/
:bowing:Most of all we're glad you joined and:bowing:

:action:look forward seeing you on the forums and on the road :action:

Ride Safe, Ray

:waving:

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
imported post

IamJustFred wrote:
MEMBER FROM THE COAST OF NORTH CAROLINA, USA

Hello,

I'm a proud owner of acherry 1985 Aspencade.

I love the ride and the mpg.

I am looking forward to hanging out here once and and awhile and chew the fat.

In the wind (hot)!

IamJustFred
Fred: How are you doing? Noticed you registered but then no more? Ride safe anddrop a note. Bobalou

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
imported post

demartile wrote:
hello,

just saying hello. my wife and i are new goldwing owners. we are from faifield california. i'd love to find some folks for a group ride in this area.

Noticed from your posts you are pretty tech savie, Do you have your ride still? Drop a line !?! Bobalou

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
imported post

MNPOPS wrote:
HELLO FROM MINNESOTA THOUGHT ITS TIME JOIN SINCE I HAVE USED SOME INFORMATION TO GET MY WING BACK ON THE ROADANYONE CLOSE TO SAUK RAPIDS
Well do you still have it running? :?Get in any road trips last summer? Drop a line. Bobalou

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
imported post

dwhite wrote:
Great Website...thanks for letting me join.

I have had a Wing for a year now...'02 Illu. Blue.

David
David: Are you still riding the Blue one? :?Hope all is well ,and your still with us.Drop a line. Bobalou

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
imported post

2BIKER wrote:
Hello Fellow bikers I have been reading your post for a good while I have had way to many bikes (my wife says) but then we were out riding with friends a couple of months ago and they had a goldwing so we traded for a short distance and the rest was history now the wife said get rid of one of my bikes and she wants a wing so riding for 35 years and then nowshe wants to ride and I get a new motorcycle I was good with that !3000 miles later I have to say it was a good decision the thing rides great and we are having a blast. Seems like a good group in the forum glad to be a part thanks and ride safe!:clapper:
You still got that ride? Bobalou

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
imported post

chico_gl1100 wrote:
GL1100 Interstate in Chico, CA

Howdy, I have spent the last month cleaning up my new used bike. I would really be interested in comparing my bike and quirky noises etc. with another Goldwinger with a similar vintage. Any folks nearby?
Sorry for not getting you any answers to the question. Hope all is well! Painted 30 four plexs in chico buthave not been there in years. Drop a line. Bobalou Nice choice in rides.

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
imported post

Hello to All,
I have been riding Goldwings for about 15 years now and have traveled across the USA twice. I live in New York and rode to Colorado and then to Montana. The Wing is the only way to travel. Thanks for adding me to your ranks.
Tony AKA "Guns"

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

Guns

:15red:Welcometo this Great Site!:12black:
Pull up a chair and join on in!
:stumped:Got a Technical question on your wing:stumped:

http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/forum1/
:baffled:Got a General Motorcycle Question:baffled:
http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/forum4/
:bowing:Most of all we're glad you joined and:bowing:

:action:look forward seeing you on the forums and on the road :action:

Ride Safe, Ray

:waving:

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
imported post

Guns wrote:
Hello to All,
I have been riding Goldwings for about 15 years now and have traveled across the USA twice. I live in New York and rode to Colorado and then to Montana. The Wing is the only way to travel. Thanks for adding me to your ranks.
Tony AKA "Guns"
Welcome guns! As this post is in a thread it will be overlooked by quite a few other who wish to give a greating. Could you repost into the intro forum by creating your own personnal thread? Bobalou PM if you have any questions.

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
imported post

Thanks for the great web site. I'm Rick from Hayfield MN. Have a wife and three kids still in school, we ride a 87 aspy with 100,000 mi runs great.:byebye:

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

[align=center]
[/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]Graphic design compliments of Dylan (wingnut junior)[/align]

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
imported post

Hi, just bought by 2nd wing, first one was about 20years ago, I think it was a 1100, loved it. Now on a 1800 wow what a bike. To bad it is the start of winter though, might get a few rides in out here in Cali.

1261 - 1280 of 1310 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.