:action:look forward seeing you on the forums and on the road :action:

Ride Safe, Ray

:waving:

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
imported post

Hi,

I'm docgood from Australia and great to join you all. Will take me a bit to get into this as not real grerat witht the 'puter. Gota 2009 GL 1800 and am still leaning about it too. Had it for a few days.:waving:

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
imported post

:waving::waving::waving:

Hi docgood! - Welcome aboard the Steve Saunders Goldwing Forum!It's a pleasure to have you with us! Please feel free to browse around and make yourself at home!

I would also like to add my personal welcome aboard from middle Tennessee! Feel free to PM me should you have any questions or need help with the forum! I will be happy to assist!!!

Hint: It's not required but if you create a new TOPIC in the New Members Introduction Forum with the subject of something like "New Member From ......" you will get a much better reception from our membership. You cando this byclicking on the"Create New Topic" button or simply (click here).

:clapper::cheesygrin::clapper:

If you haven't already figured it out, one of the first things you may want to do is update your Profile. You can do that by clicking on “My Account” or you can simplyclick (here).

If you need help with some of the basic forum functionality, please be sure to check our FAQs found in the “Forum HELP!” File by clicking the link on the right side of the main page or simply click (here). It will answer some of your basic questions concerning the following:

• Uploading Images
  • Using Avatars
  • Private Messages
  • Linking to URL's or images on other web sites
  • What is not allowed on this forum?
  • E-mail notifications help and other useful tips
If you haven't already done so, you may want to check out the “Forum Rules” found by a link on the right side of the main page or you can simply click (here).

Again, WELCOME ABOARD!!!

John (Halfling)

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
imported post

Hi stradog01! - Welcome aboard the Steve Saunders Goldwing Forum!It's a pleasure to have you with us! Please feel free to browse around and make yourself at home!

I would also like to add my personal welcome aboard from middle Tennessee! Feel free to PM me should you have any questions or need help with the forum! I will be happy to assist!!!

Hint: It's not required but if you create a new TOPIC in the New Members Introduction Forum with the subject of something like "New Member From ......" you will get a much better reception from our membership. You cando this byclicking on the"Create New Topic" button or simply (click here).

If you haven't already figured it out, one of the first things you may want to do is update your Profile. You can do that by clicking on “My Account” or you can simplyclick (here).

If you need help with some of the basic forum functionality, please be sure to check our FAQs found in the “Forum HELP!” File by clicking the link on the right side of the main page or simply click (here). It will answer some of your basic questions concerning the following:

• Uploading Images
  • Using Avatars
  • Private Messages
If you haven't already done so, you may want to check out the “Forum Rules” found by a link on the right side of the main page or you can simply click (here).

Again, WELCOME ABOARD!!!

John (Halfling)

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
imported post

Hello everyone, found this site on google looking for information. I think I have found a home.... Having problems with the charging sys. on 84 GW and have found a lot of answers, however I think I will have a lot more questions..LOL
Hope I get the chance to meet and get to know everyone and just maybe answer some questions you all may have. Glad to be aboard.

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
imported post

Hi txpushrod! - Welcome aboard the Steve Saunders Goldwing Forum!It's a pleasure to have you with us! Please feel free to browse around and make yourself at home!

• Uploading Images
  • Using Avatars
  • Private Messages

Again, WELCOME ABOARD!!!

John (Halfling)

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

docgood

:15red:Welcometo this Great Site!:12black:
Pull up a chair and join on in!
:stumped:Got a Technical question on your wing:stumped:

http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/forum1/
:baffled:Got a General Motorcycle Question:baffled:
http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/forum4/
:bowing:Most of all we're glad you joined and:bowing:

Ride Safe, Ray

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

stradog01

:15red:Welcometo this Great Site!:12black:
Pull up a chair and join on in!
:stumped:Got a Technical question on your wing:stumped:

http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/forum1/
:baffled:Got a General Motorcycle Question:baffled:
http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/forum4/
:bowing:Most of all we're glad you joined and:bowing:

Ride Safe, Ray

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

txpushrod ,

Hi again, the 84 and 85 had the weekest of the stator's for the 1200's.

Checking the wiring i.e. connector for the stator and the rectifier/regulator the connectors are the week link. There are test procedures on here that can narrow down the problem. I have went with a car alternator on my last 2 1200's and am getting ready to install one my buddies 86 1200 aspencade.

Do check in the Technical Forum with questions as the guys over there are quick to help and they can help you trouble shoot the problem quickly too.

Welcome again!

Ray and Tracy:byebye:

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
imported post

durq wrote:
Howdy. I'm new to this site and Goldwings. I had a technical problem to sort out just yesterday. I asked the question and was getting responses almost immediately. I'm overwhelmed with the response.
I'll be here often.
Don
Ottawa Canada
1984 GL1200 Interstate e/w California 1 sidecar
Right on Don and welcome to the forum!! Bobalou

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
imported post

txpushrod wrote:
Hello everyone, found this site on google looking for information. I think I have found a home.... Having problems with the charging sys. on 84 GW and have found a lot of answers, however I think I will have a lot more questions..LOL
Hope I get the chance to meet and get to know everyone and just maybe answer some questions you all may have. Glad to be aboard.
Welcome to the forum bro!! Glad we can help!

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
imported post

docgood wrote:
Hi,

I'm docgood from Australia and great to join you all. Will take me a bit to get into this as not real grerat witht the 'puter. Gota 2009 GL 1800 and am still leaning about it too. Had it for a few days.:waving:
Howdy Mate! I ain't no good with a pewter either maybe we can help each other??? Nice choice in ride's Got any picks of your home area?? Would love to see some pic's. Bobalou

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
imported post

MN Wing wrote:
Thanks for the great web site. I'm Rick from Hayfield MN. Have a wife and three kids still in school, we ride a 87 aspy with 100,000 mi runs great.:byebye:
Welcome to the forum Bro! Sorry I missed your post! 87 was a fine year for the asp. Got pics??

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
imported post

NewHopeRider wrote:
I have been riding for 30+ years and have owned and ridden various make and models of bikes. I have to say my Black and Chrome GL1800 has been by far the nicest ride. I was glad to find this site with so many resources, I had to join. I am looking forward to swapping info and getting to know some of the members.
Hope to see some pic's of that ride of yours??? And a warm welcome to ya!

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
imported post

Mr Willabie wrote:
:waving:Hello AllIt's a wonderfull site! Thanks for being there.
We're from the Similkameen valley in British Columbia Canada and loving every minute of a new retirement. The 87 Aspencade helps a lot.

Thanks again.
Right on Mr. Willabie! Hope you got some good riding in this last summer If so would you post a few pic's?? Welcome to the forum and sory I missed your post! Bobalou

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
imported post

WOODSMITH wrote:
Hello from Southern Illinois. I have been lurking on this forum for a short time and all I can say is WOW! What a knowledgable and helpful group. I decided it was time to sign up. Keep up the great work.
Welcome to the forum bro!! Sorry I missed your post!

1281 - 1300 of 1310 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.