Status
Not open for further replies.
1301 - 1310 of 1310 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
imported post

Kywingman wrote:
Greetings! Just discovered the web site and joined. Have been riding an '82 GL100 Interstate for 22 yrs. now. Seems like a very informative group.
Kywingman
Same ride for twenty two yr's!! Wow! Sorry I missed your post!! Welcome to the forum! Bobalou

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
imported post

Red Winger wrote:
Have been having issues with the wing this summer. Coils, connections, alternators and now cruise controls. Get tired of waiting for shops so I'm gonna learn to do it my self. Besides, it's a lot more rewarding.

People have been great here.
Sorry to hear of the problems ! going through it myself. Sorry I missed your post! Bobalou

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
imported post

Sprout wrote:
Thanks for letting me join. I look forward to chatting with others once I get my Gold Wing.
Hey!! Did you get your wing?? Got pic's?? Sorry I didn't see your post earlier! Welcome to the forum! Bobalou

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
imported post

Gwinginit wrote:
After 3 Goldwings I bought an Ultra Classic, I couldn't be without a wing so I still have my 76 GL1000 LTD. We really enjoyed our visit to Athlone on our visit through Ireland. Wish I would have known there was a member there.
Are you serious? Welcome bro! this whole site got its kick from those parts.

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
imported post

Redneck biker wrote:
I have been a HD guy for years, more then i can count.

the old body is strating to fill the road,
One of my co-works bought a GW, and some of the other guy's bought Honda's, Now where MY HD was parked the Honda's now park I had to park out back...
But Evr the one that bought the GW just keep on me about how nice it rode. My wife kept complaining about her butt.
She said she neeeded a new seat, SO i Got her one.
We plan on taking a month and a pocket full of money and do some tent camping and seeing the USA
I'm also looking for a Trailer to pull?
Been out at the airport alot lately. You been doin a bit of riding? Bobalou

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
imported post

Rockford wrote:
Hi everyone!!!!

Just want to introduce my self and say thank god I found this site!! Iam A new gold wing owner. Its A 82 interstate.Iam in canada Vancouver island to be exact.I bought the bike in Alberta and rode it back to the island.Alberta is 3000 feet above sea level.So now Ive A problem. Bike uses more fuel and runs rough so Ive some work to do.Iam not a mechanic but any advice anyone has.Please feel free to pass it on to me.Ive browsed around the site here and really like what ive seen so far. Its nice to be in A forum where everyone has the same thing in common.(goldwing)

:waving:

Regards

Rockford:cool:
Rockford Ya get the bugs out of the ride??? I hope so. If your still with us drop a line ! K?!

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
imported post

rdhj wrote:
Well thanks for providing such a wonderful site to be able to help other Gold Wing riders. This is a super place!!

Regards,
Haven't heard a peep from you in awhile? You still riding?? Droop a line .Bobalou

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
imported post

Steve H wrote:
I am a new member. Ride a 1977 Goldwing & just purchased a 1987 Interstate. The 1987 is very loud/clunky shifting and sometime it will grind when shifted. Bike has 62,000 miles.
Any ideas?
Steve H
Bro! Sorry I missed your !post.Don't know what got into me.Have you sorted out the problems???Hope so and you have been ariding! Drop a line and let me know.Bobalou

1301 - 1310 of 1310 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.