Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

To All New Members

192K views 1K replies 535 participants last post by  ScottFc3s 
#1 ·
imported post

First of all I would like to say a heartly "Welcome to The Worlds Greatest Gold Wing Forum" .......From Houston, Texas....

This is your site to use as a member, to get information on how to repair your wing, where to find those hard to get items, orparts. Or justa place to meet and to make loads of new friends.....

So to better help you do so, we ask that you please fill out in your profile, along with your "handle", your City, State, and/or Country....This is to where if you do have a question, someone living close to you might be able to give you a helping hand, or just to where you can find someone close to you to you just to ride with....

To fill out your profile, at the top of the page is "My Account" click there..This will open up a new page and on this page there is a place that says "Profile" ......This is also where you go to fill out your city, state and or country, or do an edit of you profile...You may add in the model of your wing and mileage...There is also a signature line, there you can add a famous saying, or your own saying, as long as it is not inappropriate ...Next you may want to click on the Avatar button and add a picture of your Wing or just choose a Avatar from those offered......It is easy ...But if you have a problem do PM me.....

I have noticed in the past few months, as we are getting more and more, that some on their first post here are asking "Technical Questions", That's not a big problem, however please introduce your self here, then ask any technical questions in the proper Forum....That way you will get more members reading you post and getting answers to your questions sooner....

One more small item...If you have a Goldwing, parts or accessories, those items need to be posted in the "For Sale/ Wanted Forum....Plus the Forum rules state you must have at least 15 posts before you can advertise any thing for sale ...If you do not have the required number of posts that item will be removed....Last item, if you are a dealer, we do not allow commercial advertisements....If in doubt about these items please feel free to contact the Admin or one of the moderators....

Thanks Ride safe, and enjoy the Forum......

Claude....aka redbaron....

See less See more
#128 ·
imported post

Hi all just joined today. I have a 98 Valkyrie that so far has been the best all around bike I have ever had. But I have never owned a Wing so don't think I'm braggin or putting down anybody else's ride.
I learned about this site from the VRCC and have been wanting a wing for a long time. Prefer an 1800.
Anyhow hello to all and oh yeah I forgot to tell you my bike is a fast black Valkyrie.
adios
fast black

#131 ·
imported post

Hi from NJ, Thanks for the site.
on 11/15/08 I just bought my first Goldwing A 1981 Goldwing GL1100 Interstate with 28.8 K miles. The tittle says black but if you look close it's like greenish or blueish black a nice color. The last time the tittle was switched was 1999 and only 240 miles has been put on since then. so it seems it has been sitting around 9-10 years. it is only running on 2 cyl. #1 & #3. 2& 4 not firing yet. Pictures and more to come.
Thanks again for the site..

#132 ·
imported post

Welcome ALL to the forum from the State of Confusion..................Kansas! :waving:

I hope you enjoy and take full advantage of this site like we do!!

There is a lot of good information and experience hanging around here! :cooldevil:

Have fun like we do :action:

#136 ·
imported post

Hi All Wingers... Europe speaking... :) my name is Andy (43), from Hungary, have a GL 1000 (1978) since 20 yrs, and just a week ago my "new" love came from the US - a 1500 SE (2000)... So my old one goes to my son (Bence, 18) and we're planning touring together throughout the world - or at least Europe first... So a big hello to everyone, ride safe... Andy

#138 ·
imported post

New member entry. I bought a '92 Aspencade about 3 weeks ago. This is a change from the '01 Magna that's my commute and pleasure riding bike. After 38 years without a motorcycle, I got my license in '07, bought the Magna in Mar '08 and decided I needed more size and weight because my wife enjoys riding with me. While it's a very different riding/handling bike, I really like the GW.

#146 ·
imported post

wrote:
Hi all, my name is Skip Gallagher and I heard about this site from a friend. I just purchased a 82 Wing and I'm sure I'm going to need some parts and advice on this machine, as it is my first wing. I look forward to great times on this site.
IN HIS Service
Skip
Skippytoes5
Welcome to this Great Site!

Pull up a chair and join on in!

Ride Safe, Ray

:waving:

#148 ·
imported post

dvswg2 wrote:
Hi everyone, What a fantastic site you have here. Found it by accident looking up info for my 88 wing. I have found a lot of usefull information and just wanted to say thanks.
Welcome to this Great Site!

Pull up a chair and join on in!

Ride Safe, Ray

:waving:

#149 ·
imported post

Hello to all,

I am happy to find this forum. I love my GL1100I and have some maintenance to do this spring. Chiefly, the timing belts. I am fairly mechanical and have pretty good skills. However I have many questions about this timing belt job.

Thanks in advance for the help. It looks like you all are a great bunch of people and I look forward to interaction with you!!

Buzz;)

#150 ·
imported post

Welcome to the Forum from the State of Confusion........Kansas! :waving:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.