Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

You know before I got Saorise, I had 0 Chrome machines. Now after living with the rolling jukebox for a bit I have learned that polishing my chrome is a welcome therapy and when it is sparkling it is plain BEAUTIFUL!

And I found to take a stiff plastic sheet, glue felt to it and it is perfect for applying polish to the tight areas and later a clean one buffs it out perfect. It also is a time when I wind up inspecting every inch of her closely. I even lay on my back and get the backside of it all and underneath with the pipes and mufflers as well. I know it has prevented problems because I keep my tools handy and tighten up anything that is loosening, inspect all hoses and wiring and tires very closely as I armour all them.

I say go for CHROME!!

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Oh I don't!!

And that part inside the rims, you have to loosen those tyres and get in there as well.

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Well I polish me boots once a week, is that near enough:baffled::baffled:

Pete
[align=center]In a word

NO!
[/align]

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

1984GL1200A wrote:
suks2bu37 wrote:
Still haven't figured out the light thing since everyone knows wings are well known for their stator problems, especially the older ones. Why would you want to tax an already weak link? Just my 2 cents.
I have been adding lights to my wing as I am a big fan of them all lit up. The one thing that I am doing is adding only LED lighting and also converting most of the factory lighting over to LED. I can run so much more lighting by removing the draw from the factory incandescent lighting. The LED lighting is more expensive but in the long run it will help to save my electrical system.

Chris wait til you see Saorise!

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Mine is mounted right below the microwave.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.