Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
imported post

It is a personal choice. Put on only what you want to put on. If you don't want anything than go with nothing. It is your bike and only you can decide what you like and what you don't like.

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
imported post

It is a personal choice. Put on only what you want to put on. If you don't want anything than go with nothing. It is your bike and only you can decide what you like and what you don't like.

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
imported post

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
imported post

suks2bu37 wrote:
Still haven't figured out the light thing since everyone knows wings are well known for their stator problems, especially the older ones. Why would you want to tax an already weak link? Just my 2 cents.
I have been adding lights to my wing as I am a big fan of them all lit up. The one thing that I am doing is adding only LED lighting and also converting most of the factory lighting over to LED. I can run so much more lighting by removing the draw from the factory incandescent lighting. The LED lighting is more expensive but in the long run it will help to save my electrical system.

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
imported post

I'm sitting here looking at my bike all tore down right now. I went to install the "harness" and have no instructions. Called EC and the only way to get new instructions is via snail mail. I was told that the instructions were wrote before they had computers and all they had was hard copies.

Duh.... Isn't anyone smart enough to take a set of instructions and type them into a word document. I mean in this day and age, who uses snail mail for something like this? They did do me the favor of reading me the instructions over the phone.

·
Premium Member
3,079 Posts
imported post

Redwing wrote:
Yeah too much rubbish on your wing is a killer, but this :18red:looks cool. :stumped:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:
Is that your neighbor Redwing?????

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.