Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I think it might be some fun and humor, as long as everyone kept it clean, with no foul language, set-ups, etc. Could we? Then yall could roast us. Just a fun Idea.
Thanks,
Sincerely,
Nightrider1

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

I know Nightrider means for it to be fun, but it just seems like an idea destined for trouble.

·
Premium Member
20,585 Posts
imported post

UBarW wrote:
I know Nightrider means for it to be fun, but it just seems like an idea destined for trouble.
I agree....somebody will take it to far by mistake or misread a post.

Besides, we don't need an official roast........we talk "smack" a lot anyways!!! :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

My vote is NO !!!!...Not because I'm a moderator, but this is something that has the markings of a thread that could and would go beyond a "Roast"...I'm going to close this thread until Steve has the opportunity to read and delete it....This is not what this forum was set up for....We as Moderators read might near every post in every thread and we do it to keep things like this thread getting out of hand, feelings hurt, or causing hard feelings..I do my part to make this forum a place that your children can come to a read, if they so desire, with out opening up a thread that has bad language or visuals that we do our best to keep then from being exposed to at home....

Nightrider1 in the future it might be best if you have an idea like this PM Steve and get it straight from him a yes or a no.....

Claude...Forum Moderator....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.