Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I am going out and installing my hitch today bought a while ago from doug on this site it is crappy out so today is the day will let you know how it went later

·
Premium Member
658 Posts
imported post

Good Luck. I'm sure you will do fine. I have a trailer hitch as well. I've never pulled a trailer, but I guess if I ever wanted to I could. Weather is crappy here too. I was going to ride in to work this morning but it looks like a downpour is about to happen.

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
imported post

Installation on the 1500 is really pretty simple. If you are going to wire the bike get the isolator from Uhaul and get a zero splice kit to hook to taillights. Its all a simple installation to get the electrics to the trailer.

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

hitch is on are the pipe ends with three holes factory on exhaust ends my pipes wont go up high enough to rebolt just wondering if i am gonna need turn downs or i might get something to connect pipes half inch lower any suggestions

·
Premium Member
1,631 Posts
imported post

Any pictures?

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

Sorry I didn't let you all know about me finishing went real good I figured out the exhaust problem ok now someone said u haul wiring any thread on how to wire bike for trailer pictures help me a lot thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.