Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
miguel 53
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

hi guys, santa has just brought me a tom tom xxl, how do I connect it into the communication system, I´m sure someone on here has the answer, happy christmas from sunny (today) spain.:?****.

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts

·
miguel 53
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

thanks for that tip NEWDAY, I was reading in the tech page, and noticed the one by

GS maclean, he mentioned an inductor coil, which I liked the look of (and price) and will

fit on the rear of the sat/nav unit were the speaker is situated, just need to hard wire it

into the radio, I wish the sat/nav manufactures would put multi point outlets on their

products, it would make our lives easier?? ha ha,thanks again to everyone, keep

experimenting & putting the feedback on this wonderfull site. best regards. ****.

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
imported post

Depending on what model/year of Gold Wing you have, there may be a radio input cable already on the GL radio.

To be honest, I don't know off hand what year/models do and don't have this, but the Aspencades and SE's do not have it.
Maybe someone else will chime in on this.

It would be located under the plastic box in the left hand ferring pocket.

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

KC9KAS wrote:
Depending on what model/year of Gold Wing you have, there may be a radio input cable already on the GL radio.

To be honest, I don't know off hand what year/models do and don't have this, but the Aspencades and SE's do not have it.
Maybe someone else will chime in on this.

It would be located under the plastic box in the left hand ferring pocket.
The only 1500 is the Interstate radio that came stock w/o tape player

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
imported post

Iuse an Intergrator IV. You plug the radio, GPS, and comunication devices into it and it prioritizes them for you. When your buddy calls on the 2 way radio it overrides the others.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.