ohhh......

that Bar photo:shock:

:lash:

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
imported post

wexy wrote:
You are ,but you dont know it yet :) :) :)
If I'm riding anything.......she needs to be prettier than D-Rod!!! :shock::ROFL::ROFL:

·
Bruce County Boy/Snowbird
1,707 Posts
imported post

D-Rod wrote:
Nothing is prettier than D-Rod.
maybe we should get D-Rod a thong and belly him up to the bar.:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

·
Bringer of Shenanigans
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
imported post

Oh Lord. What have I started???

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
imported post

tigger wrote:
Oh Lord. What have I started???
Yeh, way to go tigger. Sorry you can't make N5 this year but if you're capable of stiring up this much trouble just with a post, I would hate to be witness to what you can do in person.

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::waving:

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
imported post

Oh by the way tigger.......it doesn't take much to start trouble! Not with this group! We are just kidding with each other with the exception of needing a lot of alcohol to make D-Rod prettier! :shock:

This is the cool thing about NASSIR's.......we have actually met each other so it really enhances the forum experience! We can't wait for you to make one too! :congrats:

(I was serious though about D-Rod......2 or 3 gallons of bourbon should do the trick! Because everybody knows that I am a babe magnet!)

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
imported post

and the evidence mounts!!!

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
And there was me, just starting to get the juices going, about the possibility of attending Nassir 6, then all of a sudden WHAM!!! that picture of the bar flies appears. :shock::shock:

Think I will just crawl back into my shell and start planning anew!! :waiting:
I would have to agree with Pete on this.. Here I was all excited about NASSIR 6 since I am unable to make it to this years.. And then Hawggy has to go and post that pic of the bar flies.. :shock::shock:I think I need to find a doctor that does eye transplants after goudging out my eyes!! :D

Sounds like all of you are going to have a grand old time this year.. Come H*** or highwater, I am making it to NASSIR 6..

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

ziadelsol wrote:
Silverfox wrote:
And there was me, just starting to get the juices going, about the possibility of attending Nassir 6, then all of a sudden WHAM!!! that picture of the bar flies appears. :shock::shock:

Think I will just crawl back into my shell and start planning anew!! :waiting:
I would have to agree with Pete on this.. Here I was all excited about NASSIR 6 since I am unable to make it to this years.. And then Hawggy has to go and post that pic of the bar flies.. :shock::shock: I think I need to find a doctor that does eye transplants after goudging out my eyes!!  :D

Sounds like all of you are going to have a grand old time this year.. Come H*** or highwater, I am making it to NASSIR 6..

I will in fact have to wait to find out where and when it will be, just as the first hurdle to be crossed, but if we can we will be there, and if not we shall certainly be aiming to get back over via SBinSC to ride "my 1100" :cheesygrin:
In the lap of the gods at the moment and not in the lap of those bar flies I am glad to say!!! :raspberry::ROFL:

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
imported post

I hope we all make many NASSIR's to come!

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
imported post

Members with reservations at the Motel 62:

Here is the list that I received from the Motel today.

Please check this list and if you have made a reservation prior to today and you name is NOT on this list. Call the motel immediately! 877-327-1080

This is the current reservation list they have:

Jimmy Robertson

John Craig

Dennis Margesom

Michell Norm

Miles Watts

John Greenhill

John Laramore

Bruce Murray

Mike Kramer

Dennis Ruda

Robert Smith

William McCoughly

Angie Hoskins

Leroy Swogger

Mark Schmidt

William Burch

Steve Saunders

Bill Ladigo

Graig Keagy

Juniper Wing

Caterer

Roger Conroy

Ciaran Meyler

Robert Drigger

Joe Quainton

Larry Boak

Randall Burch

John White

lana Bond

Richard Woodson

Terrence Breese

Andy Williams

David Winn

Scott Mckay

Marty Anderson

John Mclannahan

Eugene Kleinschmidt

Dennis Fluke

Michelle Hemmingway

Michelle Hemmingway

Brian Shultz

Brian Shultz

Lewis Wilkie

Rex Cameron

Tony Remster

Dennis Smith

Andrew Katz

Ned Jewet

Denzil Stout

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
imported post

The announcement will be made after the auction.

·
Premium Member
1,514 Posts
imported post

inquiring minds want to know,so i guess we will all have to watch won't we. On another note: Hope that Steve,Wexy,Dillon,and our brothers from the great white north had a good time.

21 - 40 of 182 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.