·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

:cheeky1:

Thief caught out giving policeman's address
WedJan21, 12:18pmET
BERLIN (Reuters) – A German teen-ager caught shoplifting tried to dupe police by lying about where he lived -- but ended up in even more trouble when the address he gave turned out to be the home of an investigating officer.

The 18-year-old from Achim, a town of 30,000 in northern Germany, admitted he had lied when the officer explained that the address belonged to him, said police in nearby Verden.

"It was complete coincidence," said a police spokesman. "The thief gave that address because he'd once lived in the house. The policeman was the guy who moved in afterwards."

(Reporting by Dave Graham; editing by Elizabeth Piper)

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
imported post

Years ago when my oldest was about two years opld I was working third shift, we had a fifteen year old girl walking down the street at 0200 hrs drink on her but. When we asked her for her home phone number to call her folks she rattled off a number. My back officer walked over to a payphone and called dispatch who patched hi through to the number it wasnt untill he read the number back to the person on the phone, that I realized that she had given us my phone number. I took the phone and told my wife to go back to sleep and that I would explain later. Needless to say the girl went to juvie, and i got teased for years about the kid I had at eight.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
imported post

Years ago when my oldest was about two years opld I was working third shift, we had a fifteen year old girl walking down the street at 0200 hrs drink on her but. When we asked her for her home phone number to call her folks she rattled off a number. My back officer walked over to a payphone and called dispatch who patched hi through to the number it wasnt untill he read the number back to the person on the phone, that I realized that she had given us my phone number. I took the phone and told my wife to go back to sleep and that I would explain later. Needless to say the girl went to juvie, and i got teased for years about the kid I had at eight.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.