imported post

Hey Big Boy, you should have stuck with the Goldwing. LOL:grinner:

:12red::cool:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Good one. Lol. Now I know why I have been unsuccessful at pulling wheelies for the last 30 years, I just haven't eaten enough fish and chip suppers!!!

Pete

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Gotta give a guy in that condition a few points for attempting it!:clapper:If it was intentional.

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

If that bike could talk it would say only two at a time please, now get OFF me.:goofygrin:

I'd say he'd reached the point of no return wouldn't you guys?

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

Hobie1 wrote:
If that bike could talk it would say only two at a time please, now get OFF me.:goofygrin:

I'd say he'd reached the point of no return wouldn't you guys?
So the DO make a bike with air bag!!:action::action:

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
imported post

:weightlifter: You guys have it wrong. He just sat on the bike andlook whathappen. He was too far back on the rear wheel. Must have been an old motocross rider. He has the build for it, don't you think?

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Are you all sure you have the right gender, for all we know he might be a she!!! :shock::baffled:

Pete

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Hey watch it with the "Old motocross rider" comments!! I resemble that remark!!

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
imported post

Its a fake photo man...nobody would wear green shorts with that colour bike.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey that lady is abouttwelve months pregnant with triplets. :stumped:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Damn picture's a fake, I don't have that much hair!

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

It's got to be fake, turn your laptops/ heads 90 degrees and you will see that gravity is playing it's part on his/ her body. Also, the depression on the poor front forks gives it away. Even so, I definately wouldn't want to be that bike!!!:shock:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

I recon the team forgot the paddock stand and this guy is holding the bike up for the pit crew, so they can do a speedy tyre change. Probably the went on to win the race!

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
imported post

Believe Me, That was the last time I let my mother in law ride My bike.

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
imported post

Silverfox. On your comment that it's fake.Look at the shadows around the bike. They're perfect. I thinks it's real. Stupid, but real. :doh:

Maybe this is his bike and the forks are permanently depressed. If I had that much weight on meI would be depressed too. I think I will take this picture and put it on my fridge. A reminder to lose some weight. :whip::whip::whip:

Jerry

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Jerry, I might also put this photo on my fridge, mainly 'cause it gives me a giggle every time I look at it, I must have a warped sense of humour, but it just conjours up so many daft captions and thoughts!! I recon we may have stirred up a hornets nest with the shadows, all the photo buffs will be studying it now, but if you ask me there isn't enough blocks of light coming through the wheels.

Whatever the truth is, it is funny to see such things posted, and keeps me entertained until my Wing gets back from the workshop. I am getting withdrawl symptoms from not riding.

Let me know if the fridge photo does anything for your waistline, I am hoping it has an effect on my hair colour!!:grinner:

Pete

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

Not only does the bike have Dunlops on it but he's got Dunlop too. His belly dun lopped over his belt:cheeky1::jumper::goofygrin:

He's not fat, just gravitonmetrically challenged.:grinner:

Hobie;)

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

BELT!! What belt? But boy, do I agree, he is definately defying gravity, in more ways than one. Never mind Dunlop, how many of you old timers remember Michelin Man? This guy makes him look Anorexic. :goofygrin:. If it all went pearshape after this shot, I bet he was pleased that he had such a cusioned landing, If he brought it down right, I don't recon the bike survived!!

Pete

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Im convinced that this person is a big fatttt female. :jumper:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.