Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting a little nervous, coordinating this has been fairly smooth without any issues. I don't know if I'm forgetting something. Last Friday I put the deposit on the tent. The shirts have been taken care of. Meals are planned.
I just need to come up with a source to get the food, I will be in contact with Beth for a little assistance. Am I missing anything?

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,713 Posts
when you make checklists, and sort thru the logistics, it almost seems to be too smooth.

that is how we started out on our little vacation trip 4 weeks ago today.
so far, the only thing we left off that list was a Ceramic floor heater for the RV trailer.....

we ended up at a RV park and the temps hit -6°F that night, and we were forced to fire up the propane furnace to keep warm enough to not tremble as we slept in our sleeping bags..... the propane ran out at 0400 that night.... miserable? I can't tell you how miserable we were..... as soon as Walmart opened up, we were there and bought an electric floor heater.... that will be heater #4 :rofl:

we have 3 more at home, all bought for the same reason.... out on a trip, and forgot to bring one from home.... this new one, will stay in the RV and never leave it :rofl:

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
All I can say Carl, is that it's going smooth because your enjoying yourself! And thats the object, have fun. For me as a host, it was almost as much fun planning and organizing as the actual event was....... Have fun!! Thats what it's all about.

Reactions: lopeha
1 - 3 of 3 Posts