Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good grief, if I knew it was this hard to register and post a reply I'd have skipped it. Anyway, old and grumpy and older than dirt.......if I can figure out how to post I'll be a happy camper but so far I am, apparently, too stupid to be allowed to do that.

VR
Escondido, CA

PS Thought my ownership of a 2001 Valkyrie Interstate would let me into this club but apparently I was wrong.

·
Administrator
21,895 Posts
:welc:

Well, if you're using a phone, maybe. Not hard with a computer. However, the difficulty stems from trying to keep predators and spammers out.

Anyway, I've approved your membership. Now, since it can be a challenge to use a phone to do the profile, I will fill that in for you.

The people who own the forum have been working on some big updates they say will make the site more "phone friendly".

So, again...:welc:

·
Registered
370 Posts
:welc:

Well, if you're using a phone, maybe. Not hard with a computer. However, the difficulty stems from trying to keep predators and spammers out.

Anyway, I've approved your membership. Now, since it can be a challenge to use a phone to do the profile, I will fill that in for you.

The people who own the forum have been working on some big updates they say will make the site more "phone friendly".

So, again...:welc:
When you figure it out let me know since I have the same issues with a forum I run, people with phones have a ton of trouble mostly getting past the captcha.

·
Premium Member
58,784 Posts
Hallo GoldwingLust

Welcome on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your Wing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts