Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Today we got a lot of rain. It was coming down cats and dogs and cows this morning as I went to church. After church the rain had stopped and the sky loked promising. I had heard that there was a good chance that we would get more rain before the day ended. I decided to go and visit my daugther and granddaughter in between showers. As I left my developement and came up to the stop sign, there was in front of me, a harley rider. I moved up next to him a said hello and we conversed breifly before heading our seperate was. Cool. As I left from my vist with my daughter, I again found myself behind a Harley. I followed him down the hwy. and we approached three Harley guys on their bikes. They waved a the rider in front of me and pulled up their hands as they got to me. I just smiled broadly, as I knew the mindset. I don't wave a Harley guysanymore, unless they wave to me first. Do you fellow Goldwingers consider yourselves "bikers"? Isn't stupid that other bike enthusiats can be so snobbish? When I'm out for a ride I feel happy and free and gladly acknowledge other riders who I come across( except for those on the H bike). I'm just so damn tired of their attitudes towards other bikes. I know that my bike is superior to theirs but I don't act that way towards them or anyone else. Just venting, I guess.

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
imported post

I consider myself a motorcyclist and a friendly one at that as I wave to anyone out riding. That includes a lot of people on scooters as well.

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
imported post

Most of my riding is in Wisconsin. Almost all the Harley guys wave at me whether I'm on the Wingor my Shadow. When I drove around on the KLR650 a lot of them did too.

I guess Wisconsin is just a friendly state.

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
imported post

Shucks......Wild Wing Lady & myself even wave at bicyclists....and "In-line Skaters".......come to think of it, we wave at anyone who looks our way !! :waving:

·
Premium Member
406 Posts
imported post

I wave at every bike that goes by, if they don't wave back, I turn around, chase them down, make them stop, then beat the ever-livin' crap out of them, and as I walk away I say,"you better wave back at a fellow biker, you idiot!"only had to do it 3 times, they were new to riding, didn't know.;):cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
20,611 Posts
imported post

knute wrote:
I wave at every bike that goes by, if they don't wave back, I turn around, chase them down, make them stop, then beat the ever-livin' crap out of them, and as I walk away I say,"you better wave back at a fellow biker, you idiot!"only had to do it 3 times, they were new to riding, didn't know.;):cooldevil:
:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
imported post

I wave to all bikers. Most wave back. The ones that don't wave ride bikes from Harleys to even Goldwings. I think they must be near sighted or is that far sighted.:shock::action::waving:

G

·
imported post

Did you break their training wheels off knute?
I heard they were kinda young LMAO.
I wave at all bikers, dont matter if they wave back.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.