Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

My son PJ is here for a week, we have been offline and doing things around the house. My new home office is really shaping up nice, overhead cabinets on two walls, a nice display shelf over the window connecting the two cabinet rows.

Holes cut in the back of the appropriate cabinets so power wiring can be run, CAT5, etc... Going to hide all of that stuff that usually sits on top of my desk inside the cabinets. dinky stuff ya know, modems, USB external backup drives, the WiFi router, the extra power blocks that are needed to charge up my toys, etc.....

We needed a break, and our friend lives up the road about 4 miles and has a brand new 1800 Roadsmith Trike that needed some exercise.

We went north and east from Oologah and found Vinita, OK. There we drifted down to Grand Lake and found Langley's corner. Got a bite to eat and drink, then headed off in the direction of the falling solar orb, crossed over the south end of Lake Oologah at the dam and rode 3 more miles to my house.

A nice day in all, we enjoyed it.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

....And the pictures are where John. :?:?

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
imported post

Sounds like a great week :cheesygrin::cheesygrin: I always enjoy working with the my son on projects. Ending it with a ride, even better.

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
....And the pictures are where John. :?:?
I agree with the silverfox......:claps:

You know...no pictures and it did not happen.....:sadguy:

Really John....glad you had a good time with your son........:action::action:

I know I enjoy it when either of my sons come over to help me on projects....:claps:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.