Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

First time this year. Felt great. Ran great. Only 45 degrees, so we didnt go too far. Momma doesn't like the cold much. Anyway, I am really looking forward to spring
:cheesygrin:

·
Premium Member
579 Posts
imported post

I took my wing out today did about 100 miles it felt great !!!!!:jumper: It was about 45 little breezy and relaxing to say the least.

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
imported post

Rode mine to work here in SE PA - 30 degrees and dark when I left but thankful for the heated liner and a big windscreen, especially when it allowed me to ride home in 55 degree weather. We've had enough decent weather here to ride almost every weekend - can't WAIT until I can climb on without having to plug in to stay warm, though. Getting close, almost March! Just watch the gravel!!

·
Premium Member
1,086 Posts
imported post

Rode 80 miles each way to a doctors appointment in Nashville this morning! A cool 45 degrees in the morning, so I set the cruise on double nickles... ;-))

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Unfortunately I drive a company truck at work, and I work a lot. It did feel great to be riding though. I would have ridden further, but momma was done for.

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
imported post

Mid sixties here yesterday with rain coming. So I rode north till I hit some rain, then rode back home. Windy, but still nice riding. Got a little damp coming home, but wasn't the first or last time. Wish I could ride today, but got to leave shortly to take the wife to Dr. Going to be a long day. But, temp around 70 tomorrow. I'll be out and about!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.