Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Came in contact with a gentleman who has a quite large amount of genuine Honda specialty tools for sale. Both him & his Dad were Honda dealers & apparently his Dad never met a tool he didn't like & want to have. If you're interested in contacting him PM me & I'll forward his email address on to you.

·
Senior Guru
3,589 Posts
imported post

I think a PM to the wingnut, Bagmaster or Slim would be an idea as they might be able to use some of the tools for the loaner program.

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Good idea. I'll do that as soon as I can get my PM working again. For some reason it's decided to be stubborn this morning.

·
Premium Member
3,785 Posts
imported post

ANDY, You're home again...:cheeky1: You just gotta' get a lap-top and go wireless on them Loooong-hauls, we miss ya... :gunhead:

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Would be glad to Shooter, just send me a billing address for the wireless card (hehehehe).

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Hey Andy, shoot down this way and I'll give ya a wireless network card you can use at the truck stops that have wireless.

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Shameless Bump

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

lopeha wrote:
Shameless Bump
Yeppers, shameless alright!!:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Look out guys! I had a thought on the tools. The guy really didn't sound interested in doing a list. He said "Too Lazy", I believe it's because there's so much. He did say his Dad would buy a tool for any reason (sound familiar guys?). If there was someone in the DFW area (he lives in Coppell I believe) maybe they could arrange a visit & eyeball hwat he has. Maybe even take some pics for us to drool over while we save up.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
imported post

I believe your right,

I emailed him a few days ago with the address you gave me and hadn't heard anything yet.

Ohh well, I will wait on pics,

I'm like everybody else, I have more tools than three people need and I really didnt need anything, Just hard to pass up good tools.

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

BTW, his ebay used ID is bquickeron2 if you want to see what he's got listed there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.