Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

My P.O.'s P.O. didn't give the tool kit for my '91 Wing so now I'm looking for a kit.

I've sKower'd Ebay for 3/4 year now & prices were (rather) high.

Any one?

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
imported post

I've always put my ownroll-ups together. I can't stand cheap tools.

Parts-in-Plastic> 35mm film cans, cigar tubes, soap containers, cigarette boxes, center-sprung toilet paper holders... If it can hold a part safely then I've tried it.

Nothing worse than needing that 1157 for your taillight onlyto find shards in the bottom of the bag.

Because ofSilly-Putty and Plasti-Dip, me worlds a better place.

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
imported post

I put mine together as well. Go to Harbor Freight. Get a metric allen wrench kit, a metric open end wrench kit, couple of locking and long nose pliers, a crescent wrench, screwdriver kit (misc flat and phillips), electrical connectors and wire and cheap crimper, tire kit, and bulbs. Big ones are tail, turn and headlight bulbs. I got a small bag at wally world.

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

I've got an extra one. I have no idea what they're worth. Make me an offer. Shipping may be expensive though, since they are kinda heavy. I think I even have the flat bungee for securing it in the saddlebag.

I notice your on the list for Montrose. How big of a hurry are you in? I could bring it to Montrose if you like.

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.