Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Administrator
24,406 Posts
Thanks for taking this on John, too bad we lost the other tools. If there's anything you need I just might have it.

·
Super Moderator
6,132 Posts
Jobe 05 & AZ GL800 I still have in my possession the steering stem socket for the 1500's. I can either hold onto it here or send it back to you guys. Your looking for a eastern member to help out. I will offer if you need me to. Pm if you wanna talk further.
Jut hold on to it for now. When we get a request for it, I'll have you mail it to the next Borrower.

·
Administrator
24,406 Posts
and that is how the program works when a good host keeps control of things.

The tools "down south" might not be totally lost, time will let us know on that.
Since we haven't heard from the former tool master in almost 2 years I have serious doubts. Maybe we should put a call out in all the forums for anyone that might have any of the tools.

·
Slow Learner
1,485 Posts
Jobe05 has the steering nut tool here at N8. I am planning to take it home with me unless someone else needs it. I anticipate using it this winter. Meanwhile I will guard it with my life (and my Glock) and will gladly mail it to whoever.

·
Registered
360 Posts
QDaddy, do you still have this tool, for the 1500 steering head socket? This post is a year old. I would like to use it . Let me know thanks Jerry

·
Administrator
24,406 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Looking for the socket to do a GL1200.

Edit: nevermind, read the requirements and I'd rather not wait another 5 months and 3 weeks to qualify to be a borrower. Bike is already apart.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.