Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the tool loaner program defunct??? Steering stem nut socket is what I need to use. No welder or grinder.

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,841 Posts
Is the tool loaner program defunct??? Steering stem nut socket is what I need to use. No welder or grinder.
Don't know what's going on at flyboyziel56 end, but I have been the keeper of the West coast steering stem nut socket since Bagmaster was still with us. PM me your address and I'll get it shipped to you tomorrow. :waving:

John

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks John will do.

·
Administrator
27,926 Posts
flyboyziel56 hasn't posted in over a month, wonder if he has some kind of problem? I sent him a tool I made and he never confirmed he got it or posted that it was available for loan.

·
Forum Toolmaster
459 Posts
Well I'm still here!!!, can't say much for my mind tho!!. Of all the things I miss in life my mind is the one I miss the most. STU the program is most certinally not defunct!!!. Just the operator. JOHN I appreciate you covering for me!!. It won't go unnoticed. DAVE I sent a private message telling you I got the tool in good order and I'm making arrangements to get it shipped out for usage. I hope I've got my profile and notifications straight so I'll.be notified when someone post for the tools...............Allan

AZ YOUR STILL MY HERO!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
Well I'm still here!!!, can't say much for my mind tho!!. Of all the things I miss in life my mind is the one I miss the most. STU the program is most certinally not defunct!!!. Just the operator. JOHN I appreciate you covering for me!!. It won't go unnoticed. DAVE I sent a private message telling you I got the tool in good order and I'm making arrangements to get it shipped out for usage. I hope I've got my profile and notifications straight so I'll.be notified when someone post for the tools...............Allan

AZ YOUR STILL MY HERO!!!!!!!!!
Most of us feel that way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Allan
Good to see you are still around.
I just got the one from John yesterday. So all set here to get doing the bearing s.

·
Forum Toolmaster
459 Posts
Yea Stu!!, had a few try to KILL me off but it didn't work!!. Sorry for not getting back to you. I had no idea the forum got a face lift. I'll work harder next time to start checking in a little more often. That way I'll notice when stuff changes!!!.

Allan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.